0.1 Prologue

"Okay Hannah, you can do this" 

She looked up to gaze at herself in the bathroom mirror. *sigh* "This is crazy Mike wants to meet me alone."  Hannah's had a crush on Mike since the ninth grade, she's tried to shake it off but she could never get over it. She rereads the letter in her mind "I bet you'd look better with out it" Hannah began marveling her chest in the mirror.  "Guess i'm not that bad." Shaking off her anxiousness Hannah decided to go through with the plan and meet him. She walks out of the bathroom and into the dark hallway carrying a candlestick for as a light source. She opens the first door on the left  "Mike?" , she says as enters the room "It's Hannah". A voice answered back "Hey Hannah."  "It's him", she thought. "What should I do?" Mike then interrupted her train of thought " So, maybe we should start with a little you know, making out, and see where it goes from there." Hannah decided that since Mike wanted her shirt off she would make out with him topless. As she starts to undo her buttons she hears a voice in the room.  "What? Oh my god! Matt?"a shocked and embarrassed Hannah questions, "What are you doing here?" Sam enters the room and as Mike and Sam try to explain Hannah runs out of the room. 

Hannah is upset and her mind begins racing as she runs out of the door,"Why'd I ever believe that stupid letter in the first place?, If it was really was him he would've just texted me." She runs through the forest a trail tears welling up in her eyes. "I can't believe they did this too me and to get it on camera too."  Hannah runs until her lungs can't get anymore air. She decides to sit on the snowy ground and cry. 

                                                                   "Guys there's someone outside" 

Beth says about to run to go find the others. She looks out the window again only to see Hannah run past it "What the hell?" Beth runs through the main doors where the others stand. When she arrives hears Sam yell "Hannah!" Beth interjects "What's going on? Where is my sister going?" "It's fine she just can't take a joke" Jess replies. "It was just a prank Han" Emily yells.  "What the hell did you do?" Beth says an angry tone rising in her voice. "We were just messing around Beth, it wasn't --" "You jerks!" Beth interrupts Mike mid sentence and begins to take off after Hannah. Beth walks through the forest calling out Hannah's name frequently. She hears something moving in the forest and sees fire in the distance. Beth knows that's not her sister and decides to make a run for it, while she's running through the forest she drops her phone.  Alone, scared and confused Beth finds herself alone at a dead end.  She can barely see what's approaching her "Get back" she screams "Fuck" Beth takes a step back and becomes unstable on the edge. She tries to grab on to something but ultimately falls to her death.