Kira nodded weakly and opened her eyes revealing her orange eyes. "I need to go find Scott or someway to get out of this place we are in okay?" Hayden said looking around to see no one but felt someone staring at her.

Kira shook her head wincing, "Don't find Scott he's going to hurt you. Hayden just stay." Hayden smiled and squeezed Kira's hand, "I'll be back, promise."

Hayden stumbled into the darkness, Not knowing she was going to be in it for long, her heart was beginning to surround around darkness. Hayden felt fear run down her spine once she a certain two tattooed lines on a bicep, she knew it was Scott but at the same time it wasn't him.

"Scott?" Hayden whispered out touching the side of the wall that was rock like, Inching closer to him not knowing he was going to attack her. "Scott, It's Hayden."

Scott or the Berserker turned around and Scott's cold brown eyes stared into Hayden's green ones. Scott titled his head to the left looking down at Hayden, Which Hayden backed away once she saw this wasn't really Scott. "Scott. It's me, Hayden. You would never hurt me." Hayden spoke holding her arms up but Scott grabbed them squeezing them into his tight grip making Hayden cry out.

"Scott please!" Hayden yelled at Scott panic booming into her chest. Scott stopped his tight grip on her wrists and Hayden thought she got him to realize it was her, but he threw her at the wall making her scream once she collided with the wall, hitting her wound on her head making more blood gush out which left Hayden dizzy.

Hayden was still down on the floor weak hearing footsteps, She looked up and saw Kate smiling down at her. "Hey Sweetheart you're finally awake! Looks like we can continue are chat." Kate yelled out with a fake voice and nodded at Scott who rushed towards Hayden picking her up by her hair, practically dragging her with Hayden yelping in pain.

"Please! Don't do this to Scott Kate. Just stop." Hayden cried her voice breaking tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't dare let them fall though, not in front of Kate.

Kate let out a laugh making Hayden glare well trying to without wincing from the pain. "Hayden your smart honey, think why I would do this to Scott, When I heard Alison died saving her friend I admit I was sadden, But I was then angry at my brother and Scott McCall. Tell me, Scott was so madly in love with Alison why couldn't he save her?"

Hayden shook her head not saying anything, Staring at the rock wall behind Kate. "Why in the hell does everyone want Scott McCall? Why is he so special."

"But let's not talk about Scott anymore, Let's talk about you or how about Stiles." Kate hissed out noticing Hayden tense up with Stiles name left Kate lips. "What would happen if he found your body dead lying right here on the floor? Killed by his very own best friend." Kate spit out leaning down growling into Hayden's face.

Hayden felt anger run through her with her fear and pain, She opened her mouth and spit right into Kate's face. "Don't talk about Stiles."

Kate breathed out angrily standing back up clapping after wiping her face from Hayden's spit. "We're going to play a game okay? I'm going to ask you a question and every time you don't answer me," Kate walked over to Scott patted his chest, "Scott here is going to hurt you maybe even kill you if i want. It's all up to you if you want to play the game Hayden."

"I'm not telling you shit Kate." Hayden spoke crossing her arms, ignoring Kate's glare.

"Well here's round one."

Hayden felt a blow smack her into the face so fast she bit down on her lips drawling blood and stars going in her vision.

Hayden hopped they would find her soon, if not they would find her dead.