AR-FF Dil Ka Rishta Part 8

Next day

Armaan was way too happy and cheerful as he decided to do somthing soo that Ridz might give him attention......He was wearing purple T-shirt and blue similar to black denims jeans...

Here on the other side Ridz was excited to see Armaan's reaction.....
She was literally happy....she was wearing red suit...

They reached college.....Armaan saw Ridz with Muskaan and thought to tease her.....

As he reached there...he spoke loudly

Armana:Hi Muskaan....

Muskaan:Hi hero

And saw Ridz and said with surprise

Armaan:Arre Riddhima tumm..kaisi ho.....

Ridz (mind):Mujhe toh laga tha ki yeh gussa hoga aur isse toh kuch bhi nahi...

Ridz:Huhh...haan...voo..voo mujhe kyaa hona tha Armaan..main bilkul theek hoon

Armaan:Achaa...

Muskaan:Oyee hero, Ridz tum dono ko kyaa hua...

Armaan was about to speak....

Ridz(hurriedly replied):kkk...kuu...kuch nahi...humein kya hona hai...

Muskaan:Hmm...,but then her eyes fell on armaan's hands....as he was wearing T-shirt...she saw some wounds...

Muskaan:Oyee hero yeh kya hua....

Armaan(looking at Ridz who was really apologetic):Kuch nahi ek jungli billi ki vajah se aur billiyon ne kaat liya tha

Muskaan:Huh!!! Chado ji...chalo class main..

As this class was free Ridz decided to go to library and Armaan followed her

As she was getting in Armaan came but she stopped as they need librarian's permission to get in...armaan bumped into her....

Ridz looked at him with anger in her eyes:Don't touch...

Armaan:Kyun tum naha ke nahi aayi...

Ridz:Huh! ahhhhh!!! tumse toh baat karna bekaar hai....jahnum main jao....

Armaan:Yo miss.bracelet raasta toh bata do!

Ridz (looks at him):Huhhh......uffff

As she asked librarian to get in she entered Armaan stepped his feet just infront of her and she tripped and fell but got saved by her balance....
Ridz got up.....

But when he moved his feet little further...Ridz stepped her leg and Armaan fell and everyone laughed......

They entered the Library and thought to get a book from a shelf between the Library and was completely surrounded by shelves....Ridz too decided to bring herself a book from there.......

As Armaan left Ridz decided to find the book and as she saw the book but it was too high....Armaan came and helped her.....
Armaan was looking into her eyes with love

But ridz was confused as she was not able to figure out what he is thinking..........

To be continued.....