Can't stop thinking about him

VOTE AND COMMENT! (After school)...... Jeanna please have a seat Mrs Stevenson said, so the reason I've called you in here today is to ask you what happen in class today .I I don't know Mrs Stevenson I just sart of not me today hmmm mmmmm your right about that, Coming up and writhing those things on the board; so who's he?

"Who's who? Jeanna said the boy you've been day dreaming about "I am not day dreaming about anyone, Jeanna said almost blushing. jeanna can I ask you a question? sure what anything, are you a virgin? ahh why are you asking me these questions? oh no worries just curious. ok yeah, you planning and losing it any time? what! you heard me look can I go now Jeanna said, sure just as jeanna was heading out she heard her name and oh jeanna take these Mrs Stevenson gave Jeanna some condoms jeanna shook her head and walk off.

At home Jeanna and her sisters were setting the table for dinner and in no time dinner was ready and serve. around the table Jeanna"s mom ask Lily and Payton how was there first day? the two shouted out Great they were talking about this new teacher and how he was so smoking hot okkkkkkay mom said, so Jeanna my smart intelligent girl how was your day? awwww I got condoms every one froze for a moment aww I didn't quite hear what you say sweedy? mom she said she got some condoms Payton said you go girl it's time to get devirginize.

Over my dead body! Jeanna"s dad blurted out she's only sixteen and she will stay a virgin until I say so. but dad I had sex when I was sixteen Payton said and I still dont forgive you and Lily God dammit ok ok that's enough Lily and Payton go to your rooms but mom Go! Lily and Payton went to their rooms and you jeanna were gona have a little family meeting with just the three of us.

Wheww glad thats over. just then Lily and Payton ran into Jeanna"s room so what did they say? oh nothing munch "okay if you say so Lily said. So Jeanna what actually happened today Payton said with a devious look on her face aww ok our new maths teacher Mrs Stevenson call be up to answer a question, and I couldn't what! why? I went into Imagination and wrote what I would want Raymond to do to me wait,wait,wait hold the phone you mean Raymond diez the hottest sexiest guy in school hah girl he wouldn't fall for a chick like you yeah he would want to be around you to help him with his homework but no your just not his type. And how would you know that Jeanna demanded we'll just say I had a experience with him Payton said what! you hore how many guy's have you screw in school? hmmm let's see 3 in your class and a few grade nine and ten and pretty soon that hot ass teacher. your no better than veronica no, no, no sweedy veronica is a bitch I'm a player so mwah going to bed as she left Jeanna"s room.

Can you like believe her Lily said, although I'm not a virgin I ve only had sex with two guy's, okay can we just stop talking about sex and virgins right now okay thanks now I got a go to sleep becuz I have school, hello we all have school tomorrow whatever girl Jeanna said as she went sound asleep.

Why don't you come over here tiger? and show me what you got, ohh yeah Raymond said as he approach Jeanna so Aren't you gonna kiss me? jeanna said yeah but I was just looking at how beautiful you are. really you think so, of course and I don't care what your sister said about what I may think about you, your just one fine good looking babe. as he climb on top of her Jeanna froze at the sight in front of her, Raymond had the most sexiest body and his chest was like dammmm and not to mention about those abs; just before she stop admire him some more, he kiss her neck giving her shivers all over but Jeanna wanted more of him she wanted him inside her so bad it hurts he grip her aas gently but passionately.

She gasp at his touch, he lift her up, her hands around his waist as they slam against the wall both can't get enough of each other he remove her blouse quickly and was surprised at her sight although people might say that Jeanna don't look like much but to his surprise she had the perfect booby Jeanna was glad that she had not put on any bra that day he rubbed her hard nipples which in deed turned on Jeanna tired of standing he laid her on the dresser and from there he started working his magic, and with that Jeanna was screaming his name, oh yes! hmmm yes ray! oh baby don't stop! right there hoo yeah.

Jeanna,Jeanna wake up Lily said hmm what? you were dreaming and talking about Raymond yes don't stop and some other stuff why the he'll did you wake me up Jeanna said, because school starts in 30 ok ill be down stairs ok baby right there don't stop she teased, Jeanna stuffed her head in her pillow and was mad that it was a dream she wish she could go back to sleep and finish what she started but couldn't and was thinking about how it felt so real and romantic and........ Jeanna I'm not gonna call you again or else. OK God I'm coming,she knew what the or else meant and got up right away or then she would be getting out of bed totally cold and soaking wet.