Prologue

Harry's hands were shaking. I could feel the slight vibrations on my body as we stood wrapped around each other, simply waiting for our names to be called.

It had been a little over a year since our wedding, and Harry and I couldn't be happier. We had lasted through so much, and we had been waiting so long for this moment.

We had thoroughly discussed the details of our plans with our new management. They had agreed that it would work, promptly setting up an interview for just Harry and I.

Liam and Niall agreed that it was the right thing to do, that we kind of owed it to ourselves and to the fans as well. They were happy and excited for both of us.

"We'll be okay, right Harry?" I asked him, squeezing his hand.

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"This is what we want," he said. "I want to be able to show the world that you're mine, and that I love you. I want to hold your hand, kiss you, hug you, take you on dates, buy you flowers and chocolate and carry you over the threshold of our house like I should have done a year ago. I don't want to have restrictions on when I can be with you."

I cupped his face with my other hand, and kissed him ever so gently.

"I love you Haz," I whispered.

"You're my one and only," He whispered kissing me again.

I smiled at him and both of us turned to face the door. Whomever our interviewer was, they were sitting on the other side. We were moments away from going out.

Liam and Niall walked up behind us, our hands still intertwined tightly.

"You ready lads?" Liam asked with a wide smile.

"No," I said.

"They'll love it," Niall reassured. "Most of them already know."

I let out a little chuckle, the most I could muster with the massive balloon of nerves swelling in my chest.

I could barely breathe.

Faintly we could hear the man say:

"We are pleased to introduce, Harry and Louis of One Direction!"

Liam and Niall smiled widely.

"Good luck you two!"

I turned to Harry.

"This is it."

He nodded, and hand in hand, we walked through the door.