A Plan

After Mabel dried her hair she moseyed out of the bathroom in a towel to find Dipper on his bed, holding the hat, frantically flipping through his journal. Mabel's eyes widened in shock and fear.

"Mabel! Bill was here last night! He- he was in your bed, or near it, or I don't even know... He was here!" Dipper frantically said with his hands on his head.

"Woah, woah Dipper calm down, Bill wasn't here, I bought that hat when I was out last night." Mabel hated lying, especially to her brother.

"Mabel. Are you sure??"

"Yes Dip 100% positive I bought that." Mabel felt her stomach clench.

"Fine. Ok. I'm sorry I overreacted." Dipper said closing the journal. Mabel just smiled and walked over and hugged her brother.

"Well I was going to go to the pool with Soos and Wendy, wanna come?" Dipper asked putting his pine tree hat on.

"No thanks, Dip. Hey, weren't you banned from the pool?"

"Pool Jack is at the annual Pool Safety convention." Dipper said with a smirk.

"Oh my, your such a bad boy, Dip." Mabel sarcastically said putting her hands on her face and pretending to faint.

"Ya, ya bye Mabel." Dipper said and left the room.

Mabel continued to get dressed but all she could think about was Bill. She was trying to think of an accuse to see him, when she saw his hat. Mabel smiled at the perfection of her plan. ~