Hot and Misty

Walking in to the dark room, knowing what awaits me. We've been speaking of this moment for a long time. But neither of us knew where to start.

It was called making love, the thing is neither of us are in love we're in lust, a fantasy of each other naked, sweating, body to body, not making eye contact nor saying the words so dreadful.

As I walk in he's erect, I'm in heals, and the outfit he bought me, pink lace bra and see through thong. He's got candles lite and two cups of liquor.

He's playing a soft tone neither of us know. I come close to him his eyes are fixed on me. But his mind is on her. He passes me the cup it smells strong, tastes nasty something done in a hurry.

I put the cup down he's talking to me about work, I'm just listening to the song, I finally lean in to shut him up when he takes control, now I'm all awake. He grabs my hair pulls hard where he has full access to my neck. He gives my neck a wet kiss, he looks me in the eyes and he's thinking about me.

I give him something worth looking at, slowly making him get harder then he already is, when he goes to touch me I grab his hands suck on his finger, his eyes light up, see he's never had me, at least not in this way. He's had part of me, that sloppy half job sex. Tonight ill give him something to remember.

He lays back and I kiss from his neck all the way down towards his erect penis, he's waiting for my lips, waiting for something. So I tease him I lick from the head down, plant soft kisses. Then once I go to start, he throws me off, he teases me, he kisses me and leaves marks, I have to look up once or twice cause I swear this ain't the same man.

He whispers that he's in love, he starts sucking on my thighs, now I'm wet as hell and I'm waiting, the liquor gave me a buzz so its even better, he slides in. Slowly letting me feel every stroke.

This feels amazing I'm gasping in seconds, I'm in a new world it's just us, for once I think this could be it but every good thing has to end, and just like that my fantasy is taken from me. . . My alarm clock sounds. I'm up and my wet dream is my wet dream. I punch my husband and get up for a shower but realize my room is fucked up.

Holy shit could it be. It was it is. I wake him up with morning head and my fantasy replays