The War Is Over

Ginny's POV

It's over, Voldemort is dead. I look over at Harry he was talking to Luna, she nodded and yelled out something about a dragon flying past the window I assumed that it was a distraction. I saw him slip under his invisibility cloak but before he did he gestured for me to come towards him so I quietly made my way towards him and slipped under the cloak luckily without anyone noticing. When I got under the cloak I gave him a confused/quizzing look he took my hand and he started walking. While we were walking I couldn't help but look around at all of the ruins.

Harry's POV

We are walking towards Dumbledore's office I told Ron and Hermione to meet me there I didn't tell them that I was bringing Ginny that is one of the reasons why I brought the cloak with me.

We got to the office and I had a conversation with the painting of Dumbledore about the Elder Wand while we were talking I heard Ginny whisper in my ear she said I will be outside.

Before we left the office Dumbledore said you might want to catch up with her Ron and Hermione gave Harry and Dumbledore a confused look.

Harry smiled at Dumbledore and walked out.

Ginny's POV

I was walking slowly so that my feet would show so Harry could see where I was.
The next thing I know is Harry slipping under the cloak behind me.

He hugged me tight around the waist and we stayed in that moment until a bunch of reporters appeared suddenly in front of us so we backed up against the wall and sat down Harry was sitting on the floor and I was sitting on his lap we waited for the reporters to go pass and when they did Harry spoke first he said "Ginny I'm sorry about everything and I was wondering if" before he could finish I said of course and started to lean in and so did he and we kissed I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrap his arms around my waist tightly we both didn't want to let go because we haven't seen each other in months. When we eventually broke apart we smiled at each other and then I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.
Harry must of fallen asleep to because when we woke up we saw Ron and Hermione with the Marauder's Map and they must of seen our feet because Hermione came over and pulled of the Invisibility Cloak and gave us a small smile before saying "Mrs. Weasley wants to see you both" with that all four of us walked to the Great Hall.