Chapter 4: Subject 32

Here I am, going over to someone that just ripped another guys throat out. But I did just do the same thing a few hours ago. But that was to save Jason when Alex tried to kill him, but what he did seemed uncontrollable. "Hey....Aaron," I said while tapping him on his shoulder. Aaron looked like he had just been living his worst nightmare on repeat. "Jada?.... What are you doing here? Do you know what's going on here?," Aaron asked with a very confused look on his face. Was this really true? Did he not know what he did to Jackson. "So you don't remember .... anything from a few minutes ago," I said with a freaked out look. "No, and why is everyone starting at me like I did something wrong," Aaron says while walking toward a room that showed poster that read: THE ARMY NEEDS POWER LIKE YOU. "Cozy," I said with a slightly amused smile trying to change the subject. If I told him what would he do? Would he get angry and go into a rampage and try to kill everyone our will he just lose his mind. "Yeah...Cozy, Blitz wants me to be you guys leader but....how can I be a leader when everyone is scarred of me," Aaron said before sitting on a bed. "Hey, You just have to show them that you are their leader and if they had a problem then they can go, look I'm with you all the way," I said while grabbing his shoulder to reassure him....and because I know that kind of power can come useful. "Ok then, lets gather everyone together then," Aaron says before leaving the room towards the middle of the teens. He then looks towards me then looks towards the crowd of scared teens. " My name is Elijah for those of you that don't know me, I hope we can all get along not as a team but a pack," He says as if every word he spoke made him stronger. The others looked at him with anger then decided that they could deal with that. "Tomorrow we begin training," Elijah says before walking toward the room we came out of. That's when Jason and Mis came running over like to kids waiting for their parent to give then candy. "What did you guys talk about," Mia asked while passing back and forth. "Ok, he's a nice guy when you get to know him," I said before five move kids were sent into the room with the security behind them that's when I noticed him. That cruel grin with slick back blonde hair. He was tall and seemed to move through the croud like a snake. "Arthur?," we all said in unison shocked at the resurrection of the kanima.