I am Alexandria.

As I entered Mystic Falls, all the great heart warming memories came rushing back. So much has changed in the last 147 years, I first came here seeking a new life in 1864.

||~flashback~1864~||

"Have we almost arrived quite yet? This travel has been absolutely awful." Katherine asked with an attitude

"We shall arrive shortly, we just entered the town mystic falls." Emily had spoke with a calm tone. Emily is Katherine's hand maid

Our Carriage had suddenly stopped. "Now what happened?" Katherine had an awful attitude on our journey.

"Sorry madam, it seems that young fellows carriage had broke down on the side of the road." The coachman had spoke with apologies

As I stepped out of our carriage to leave miss Katherine and her awful attitude behind, I gazed up to find a young man working on his wheel. As I came to his attention he stopped working, and approached me. He looks awfully young, about 16 or so.

"Hello madam, I am Stefan Salvatore." The young man took my hand in his and laid a kiss upon mine
"It is very kind Mr.Salvatore, Alexandria is whom I am."
"The pleasure's all mine Alexandria." Stefan had spoke with a smile

As I nodded and turned to walk away Miss Katherine stood close by the carriage, her attitude gone by now replaced with a soft smile. "Whom may that be, Alexandria?" Her smile never gave away
"Stefan Salvatore." I continued walking to the carriage
Miss Katherine had caught my attention once again as she hurried in front of my path, with a smile from both ears

"Do you think his father would open his doors to two poor orphan girls. Who lost everything in a tragic fire?" Her evil plan had came in mind we soon were going to be living in the Salvatore Mansion.

||~ Present Day~||

When I had arrived in town, I parked in front of a building called "Mystic Grill" the sign outside of it had read "Open Bar" I decided to get a drink and find out where to stay for the night. The last I heard about vampire's in Mystic Falls was about 14 years ago, my friend David Salvatore. He must be staying in the Salvatore Mansion.

As I entered the Grill, I took a seat at the bar. A young man with blonde hair, blue eyes approached me. His tag on his shirt said Matt.

"What can I get you this evening?" Matt had asked nicely

"Yes, can I have a glass of bourbon please?"

"On the way!" He had smiled and walked away to tend to my drink

This place is quite cozy, many happy people everywhere. Families having dinner, and kids playing pool. The town has honestly been great for families, but the founding families thought other wise..

"Here you go." Matt had set my drink in front of me, with a smile on his face. He started to walk away, I could ask him about the Salvatore Mansion?

"Excuse me sir, can I ask you something?" I got his attention once again
"Sure anything." He spoke with a smile still, how can he always smile. That's not the matter right now.
"Do you by any chance know where the Salvatore Mansion is?" I asked kindly with a smile
"Salvatore Mansion? I don't know about that, but there is a Salvatore boarding house across the bridge." Confusion had came to his face when I had asked. What does he mean boarding house? There has always been a mansion.
"Thank you." I smiled and he walked away. I downed my drink, and left my money with it before I left to this so called boarding house.

||5 minutes later||

As I reached the Salvatore boarding house, I could see that no matter what its a mansion. I pulled up in front, turned off my vehicle and made my way to the front door.
*Knock knock*
Waiting for the door to open felt like forever, but a young man had finally answered. He was not David?
"Hello sir, is David Salvatore home this evening?" I asked, while trying to hear for others inside. His reaction when I had asked was like no other, he seemed sad.

"David was killed five years ago.. Who are you?" His words put me in shock. Who would kill David, he was kind. David always had been there for me when I needed him to be. Why David?
"Im so sorry, I didn't know. I'm a friend of Davids. My name is Alexandria, also known as allie." As I spoke I could feel my eyes fill with tears

"Im Zak Salvatore, I know who you are Allie. David had a picture of you and him hanging in the living room, marked from 1864." When he had said that my tears started to go away, David was always so kind
"I am not here to hurt you Mr.Salvatore, I'm seeking a place to stay. I have no intention of hurting anyone." Hoping he let's me stay here, were it feels like home
"You may, I know how much David enjoyed your company from his journals I've read. Please come in." Zak's words warmed my heart, I'm home and I plan on staying.
"Thank you so much." Zak could tell that I was happy to be here

"You're welcome Allie, but I must call it a night. Your room is upstairs to the left, fourth door on the right. Make yourself at home." As he made is way up the stairs I couldn't help but smile. This is it, I can finally start over. I can even start school here, be apart of so many things that I never got the chance to do.

My life has officially taken a turn down a great path. Now that I have made my way back to mystic falls, I know I don't have to run anymore. It's the best feeling I have ever felt. I made my way outside to my car, to get my bags. After I made my way, I found my room. It's huge, the biggest room I've ever had. A California King sized bed, walk in closet, and a master bathroom. My life here will honestly be great. For now I need my rest.