An anniversery to remember

Giondi's P.O.V
I woke up to the smell of food. Just then , my handsome husband Jason walked into the room holding a tray with grits,eggs,bacon,toast, and orange juice on it. I sat up as he made his way over to the bed.

Jason:Good morning baby . Happy 3 year anniversary

Giondi:*covers her mouth*morning hun. Same to you babe.

Jason:why you got ya mouth covered ?*stands beside the bed*

Giondi:*still has her mouth covered*because I haven't brushed my teeth

Jason:Oh*sits the tray on her lap*here you go.

Giondi:thank you so much*takes her hand off of her mouth and starts eating*babe this is good !

Jason:well you know. What can I say?*pops his imaginary collar*

Giondi:*playfully rolls her eyes and shakes her head while chewing her food*all done.*wipes her mouth with a napkin*

Jason:*takes her tray*you're welcome. I'll be back in a minute when I straighten up the kitchen

Giondi:ok*looks at him*

Jason:*walks out*

Giondi:*gets up and takes a shower*

-moments later-

Giondi:*dries off and puts on her undergarments and a pair of ankle socks*where's my deodorant ?*looks on the dresser*oh*puts some on*

Jason:*walks in the room*babe have you see my *looks at Giondi*Damn Giondi

Giondi:what?*laughs and starts putting on lotion*

Jason:*shakes his head* nothing but get dressed. You don't have to wear anything fancy like a dress but something nice .

Giondi:Ok

Jason:alright.im about to take a shower*walks to the bathroom*

Giondi:Ok*walks to a empty room and opens the closet*what to wear ? What to wear? What to wear?*picks up a crop top*with these heels*pulls out some heels* and this purse*pulls up an MK handbag from the top shelf*and these jeans*picks up some ripped jeans*i'll get my jewelry later and I'll wear my hair hanging .

-1 hour later-

Giondi:*looks in the full body mirror*perfect.*sprays some body spray on herself and walks out of the room and walks downstairs*

Jason:*sitting on the couch waiting for Giondi*

Giondi:*makes it to the bottom of the stairs*

Jason:*looks at her*you look beautiful babe

Giondi:*blushes*thank you

Jason:you ready ?*stands up and walks to the door*

Giondi:yeah*walks to the door*

Jason:*opens it*ladies first

Giondi:thank you so much*walks out*

Jason:*closes the door and locks it*

Giondi:Dammit my purse*turns around*

Jason:Already in the car for you*unlocks the car door and opens her door*

Giondi:thanks*gets in the car*

Jason:welcome*closes the door and jogs over to the other side and gets in*

Giondi:*looks in the mirror to make sure her make-up is ok*

Jason:babe . Why do you wear make up?You're already beautiful . You don't need make up*looks at you then starts the car*