"Promise," Lauren laughed softly and locked their fingers together. With her other hand, she found Camila's pinky behind her and did the same. "Now get to bed so he'll get here quicker," she added with a playful smile.

"No, mommy, wait!" Presley grabbed Lauren's wrist just as she moved to stand up, looking at her hopefully. "Can you sing? That way I'll fall asleep faster and then Santa will be here," she smiled shyly.

"Of course, babes," Lauren glanced back to Camila, mouthing 'only for you' before squeezing her wife's hand.

Called you for the first time yesterday
Finally found the missing part of me
Felt so close but you were far away
Left me without anything to say

Now I'm speechless
Over the edge, I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again

I can't get your smile out of my mind
I think about your eyes all the time
You're beautiful but you don't even try
Modesty is just so hard to find

Now I'm speechless
Over the edge, I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again

I kissed her for the first time yesterday
Everything I wished that it would be
Suddenly I forgot how to speak
Hopeless, breathless
Baby can't you see?

Now I'm...
Yeah oh
Now I'm speechless
Over the edge, I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again
Now I'm hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again
Ohhh
Love Bug again

Planting one last kiss on Presley's cheek, Lauren and Camila got up and quietly slipped out of the room, flicking the light off behind them.

After a long day of running back and forth, between cleaning and cooking and running errands, Lauren was exhausted. It was assumed that Camila would be, too. But long after Lauren fell asleep, Camila found herself still awake, tossing and turning and growing frustrated with herself.

Her thoughts were beginning to cycle around in circles. Groaning, the smaller girl flopped onto her back and covered her face with a pillow. She just wanted to sleep. She didn't want to think about this tonight.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed, all she knew was that it was now 11:28. She had stared at the digital clock beside the bed for too long, feeling an unexplainable tightness in her chest that wouldn't go away.

Eventually, realizing she didn't have any hope of falling asleep like this, Camila rolled over on her side and pulled the covers down slightly. Lauren's sleeping face appeared, and she took a few moments to appreciate how peaceful she looked. She always found it weird how she never thought she'd fall in love, and somehow she'd found Lauren.

"Lo," she whispered tentatively. Her words were hesitant and barely audible. As expected, Lauren remained fast asleep.

"I-I, uh..." Camila cleared her throat, reaching out and giving her wife's shoulder a gentle nudge. "Lo," she repeated herself, raising her voice with slightly more assurance.

The dark haired girl didn't budge.

Knowing she'd wimp out if she didn't wake up soon, Camila quickly cleared her throat and reached out to squeeze Lauren's shoulder. "Lauren."

Green eyes immediately fluttered open and looked up at her in confusion. Camila was finally able to let out a sigh of relief. Even in her sleep, Lauren knew something was serious when Camila addressed her by her full name.

"Hm?" Lauren mumbled sleepily, bringing her hands up to wipe her eyes and tilting her head to the side slightly. "Camz? What are you—?"

"I need to do something," Camila blurted out, taking Lauren by surprise. The green eyed girl sat up slightly, just now noticing how distraught her wife appeared. Concerned, she reached out to find Camila's hand.