How he announced you were dating

Cian - A simple photo of your silhouettes on the beach, kissing while the sun was setting. The caption just said "❤️"
Dean - Dean dedicated a song to you while on stage, telling the fans, "This next song is for y/n because I love her very much," It turns out to be All About You by Mcfly because McBusted was one of the first gigs you went to together.
Ryan - A fan spotted you taking a walk in the park and snapped a photo of you holding hands. After that, Ryan confirmed it on twitter saying that he loved you.
Josh - Josh posted a photo of two playstation controllers with the caption, "The boys are away tonight so why have I got two controllers?🙈" The fans exploded and later that evening he took a photo of you saying, "She's such a sore loser😂❤️" Later on you confirmed that you in fact won but more importantly, that you and Josh were an item.
Dayl - Dayl used LNA saying, "Sorry guys no Cian tonight, I've got y/n instead," At the end of LNA he showed the two of you snuggling up together.
Bren - Bren posted a picture of you on Instagram with a mug saying King on it early one morning with the caption, "Not only is y/n stealing my tea, she's stealing my mugs as well. Suppose I'll be the queen in this relationship☕️👑"