Part 3~Detective Waddles

At the crime scene Dipper, Mabel and Grunkle Stan were listening in to the two FBI agents and the sheriff talking before Glubbs noticed they were there. He chased them off and soon enough they were home.

"Okay this is definitely not a normal murder. Burned, bitten, clawed and poisoned? I'm checking the journal."

"Ughh Dipper, can you at least have lunch with us?" Mabel groaned.

"No Mabel. I can't let this murder go unsolved."

"Soos bought mini hamburgers."

"Murder can wait then."

After the mini hamburgers were eaten (and Mabel explained to Waddles that hamburgers were not made of ham) Dipper headed upstairs to look through the journal.

"Could it be a dragon? No, no too big..." Dipper mumbled.

Mabel burst into the room, her pet pig Waddles under her arm. "What if it's a mini dragon! Look I dressed Waddles in a Sherlock Holmes costume!"

Dipper was about to explain dragons to her when they were interrupted by a knock at the door. They headed downstairs to see who it was and found Grunkle Stan panicking.

"Grunkle Stan what are you-" Dipper asked his great uncle.

"THE FBI ARE HERE FOR ME!" Stan shouted.

Mabel laughed. "No silly, they're here about the dead guy!"

Dipper opened the door to find two men in suits standing in the door frame. One was tall with hair almost down to his shoulders, the other was average height (short compared to the other) with short hair. Mabel's eyes grew large and her mouth dropped open.

"Agents Ritter and Schaal here. Can we look around your ...um...Mystery Shack? We're here about the death of Alexander Hirsch. We believe he was in your attraction the day before he died." The tall one, Schall, asked.

"Of course officers!" Stan forced a smile. "The special offer entrance fee for officers of the law is only 20$!"

The shorter one, Ritter, stared hard at Stan.

"Uh of course for today you two could go for free..." Stan muttered, his smile fading.

As they walked through, The agents started to ask questions. "Did you know Alex Hirsch, Mr. Pines?" Schall asked Stan.

"Nah, he was just another sucker...ah I mean...valued customer. The guy came through, bought a postcard then left for the forest for a "nature walk". Hippy." Ritter chuckled at this comment and Schall shot him a dirty look.

After about twenty minutes and  a few more question later the two agents left the house and walked over to the black impala.

"They're gorgeous!" Mabel exclaimed.

Dipper laughed. "You thought the guy in the toilet paper commercial was gorgeous."

"Oh Dipper!" Mabel giggled "There's just something...mysterious about them..."