Ch-9pt3 alpha female vs assassin

(My new profile pic no clue why i use this image when it doesn't relate to the story I just think X's face look cute! =3 I cropped the image so it just shows X also using it for my new iPod wallpaper for the home n lock screen).
-----still flashback-----
X leaped at the hunter,grabbing the human by the throat. X growled bitting down giving the human extreme pain. With a swipe of his now longer claws,the demon tore through the flesh on the human's belly. The hunter couldn't scream since X's jaws held his throat with a tight grip. X dropped the dead hunter to the ground,he howled in victory catching the attention of now his pack and the hunter's. X flicked his tail towards the remaining hound's and hunter's. His pack charged at them,fatally wounding them killing every single hound and hunter that was in sight. The wolf pack stared at their new alpha not sure what to do. The dark aura faded from the demon,and his red irises appeared,the blood from his eyes now running at a steady pace. X walked over to the once now dead alpha Claw. He stood before the dead gray wolf bowing his head low,the pack copied after forming a circle around X. Blood the wounded assassin had managed to limp over to honor the death of Claw. "Claw was a great alpha he lead us well until the day he died",X began his head still bowed with closed eyes,"We shall all remember him the same for Whisper. As the beta I am since Whisper's death it's my duty to now lead this pack in Honor of Claw. I also appoint my brother Fleetway as your new beta he was their to take control of the pack when Claw and I left to hunt." As X said the last word the entire pack including him bowed deeper in sheer respect of their dead alpha and beta and for their new beta Fleetway. X raised his head letting out a howl. Soon the pack followed their alpha joining in the howl. The night sky was filled with howling that gradually died down. Once again X was fully groomed the same for Fleetway.
-----end of flashback-----
X shivered at the thought at the dead body of Claw. He looked up to see Fleetway stretching at the entrance of the den. His mate Sonic was busy grooming his fur trying to reach his tail. X walked over to his boyfriend. He bent his head down cleaning Sonic's tail the light cobalt hog purred. Returning the favor Sonic twisted around and groomed X's tail. X smiled before pulling Sonic into a kiss. Sonic kissed back hugging X who hugged Sonic back while kissing him. The two tongue kissed battling for dominance. X won and slipped his tongue into Sonic's mouth. Sonic moaned as X explored his mouth with his tongue. Soon Sonic pulled away for air. A string of saliva still connected them.
-----time skip-----
Sonic stood a few meters away from the strongest assassin Crescent. The black wolf crouched low ready to attack. Sonic crouched,then Crescent lunged at him. The assassin flew over him as Sonic ducked. Sonic quickly twisted around grabbing the assassins' tail,dragging him to the ground. In a flash of black Crescent had Sonic pinned on his stomach. Sonic grunted as he forced the heavy weight of the assassin off him,by twisting onto his back kicking Crescent in the stomach with his legs. The blow winded Crescent making him stagger backwards.
*after 20 minutes*
The two were bruised and bleeding a bit after X said to draw blood but not too much. Sonic had a tear in his left ear that was bleeding,he also had bleeding cuts on his back. Crescent had a bleeding long cut on his stomach. Crescent charged at Sonic who stood his ground. When Crescent got close enough Sonic's small claws caught his eye. Crescent growled in pain,his left eye was blinded by a bleeding cut. "Okay now draw more blood!" X ordered. Honey the medical wolf had the powers to heal a slowly dying wolf. Sonic's small claws were stained with blood from the wound on Crescent's eye. Crescent pounced at Sonic,who pounced at the assassin. They both tumbled onto the hard ground with a thud. Crescent's claws slashed through Sonic's cheek. Sonic struck back making on long gash in the black wolf's throat.
-----time skip-----
The two were even more bloodied and battered. They were both panting from exhaustion,also being covered with many wounds. The alpha female and assassin stood mere centimeters away from each other. Crescent's paw lashed out,aiming for an open wound on Sonic's forehead. Sonic ducked low dodging,he lashed out catching a wound on Crescent's throat tearing it open more. The assassin gasped in pain. His body shook rapidly,Crescent fell to the ground defeated. Blood gushed out of the more torn open gash in his throat.
-----------
Tails was crouched in a tree staring at horror at what he saw. He was shocked at his injured big bro and the fact that Sonic.EXE had returned. He knew he couldn't go down there to help,the wolves might tear him apart.
----------
The pack cheered for their alpha female who'd still managed to stay standing. X walked over to his injured mate. "You s-said no drawing b-blood!" Sonic managed to say his body shaking. "I said no drawing blood till later on during the battle." X reminded him. Sonic's eyes widened how could he forget.
-----flashback-----
X:I'll have you go up against one of the assassins
S:*eyes widen*
X:no drawing blood...till later on in the battle
S:*sighs in relief but hadn't heard the last part well
-----end of flashback-----
"Oh yeah..." Sonic said now remembering
----------
X's ears perked up as he received a message from a faceless man we all know.
X:what do you want Slender(X is talking to slenderman in his mind)
Slender:you've been gone for too long come to the mansion tomorrow also bring your boyfriend with you
X:how'd you know I had a boyfriend
Slender:I know everything
X:oh yeah really!? What am I gonna do next then?
Slender:you're going to heal Sonic then curse under your breath about how much you want to strangle me
X:goddamnit! I hate you soooo much you little!-
Slender:you know what's going to happen if you say that word
X:*growls* mutters:I so wanna kill u ya little bitch!
Slender:WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?
X:heheh!...um nothing!...nothing at all!
Slender:I'll just pretend that I don't hear that anyway just come to the mansion tomorrow
X:but-*cut off from his connection with Slenderman*
----------
"Damnit!" X muttered under his breath so Sonic wouldn't hear him. "We gotta visit an old friend tomorrow so I'll start packing go take a nap or something." X said before teleporting to Sonic's other house in the city. Sonic went inside his house he was about to lay down on the couch,when a knock came at the door. Groaning he walked to the door and opened it,there stood Tails. "What do you want lil bro?" Sonic asked the kitsune. "It's Slash h-he's Sonic.EXE in disguise." Tails voice was barely audible. "How could you say that?! You have no proof!" Sonic said not in a happy mood. Tails passed Sonic a camera,Sonic looked at the footage on the camera.
---------
Sounds from the camera:
"Okay now draw more blood!"
Sound of flesh being torn
Battle cries
Screeches of pain
And
Low growls
--------
"We're you eves dropping!?" Sonic shouted madder than before. Tails winced a bit from Sonic's harsh tone. "When I first met Slash and the day he fought Shadow I knew it was him,only Sonic.EXE has the power to defeat Shadow." Tails told Sonic. Tears stung the brim of Sonic's eyes "that's not true! That footage could've been fake!" Sonic protested,his small claws now unsheathed. "But it's-" "OUT!!" Sonic screeched his claws caught Tails on the cheek before he slammed the door and locked it.
----------
Tails stood there in shock that Sonic had hurt him,he placed a gloved hand on the small cuts on his face. Fresh blood stained his glove when he removed his hand to look at it.