Invitation

Invitation:
Hi guys, it's Jan. Lately I've been really busy and I feel bad for not updating. After I finish all the covers I still have to make I want to make it up to you guys. This invitation is to all my talented followers. I'm making an official anime music video, dedicated to all my followers. All of you guys have been so supportive lately so I want to make a masterpiece that will be remembered by most anime lovers on Wattpad. So, to all the talented followers on wattapad, I need your help to make this video come true. If you want to help then please go to my new book called,"Anime Wattpad Masterpiece Registration" and read the registration and enter it in the comments.

So before you waste your time looking through the book without knowing what I'm talking about, here's some of the roles.
Cover maker
Anime/manga artist
Music cover maker
Banner maker
Musician(what instruments you play)
Video editor
And that's a little of them so far. There's a lot of talented people on Wattpad and I need your help. The video will be released on December on Christmas, with all my followers' names in the credits and honourable mentions as well for the people who helped out. I hope you guys will be able to help out. Thanks a lot.

Let's work together to make this video a reality.