CHAPTER 2: Too Many Shots Last Night...

(Bill's POV)
I opened my blurry eyes. I couldn't remember anything. And that shocked me. And why was I asleep? I rarely ever sleep. I suddenly felt a stabbing pain that shot up from my right side. I clutched my stomach and gutted my teeth. I would have normally laughed at the pain, but this was unbearable! I was lying on a soft something or other mortals call a mattress.
I stiffly sat up, uncovering my self. I gasped and pulled them back over myself when I saw human legs. "Jesus Christ!" I whispered, unable to yell. I slowly uncovered my 'legs' again. They were dressed in some sort of cloth that was black, but oddly comfortable. I took my left hand and placed it above my Dreamers Eye, or also known as my third eye. "What the hell happened to me?"
This is all I can remember:
My name is Bill Cipher.
I am... Used to be a demon.
I can/could read minds.
And I seem to remember these two kids that look exactly the same helping me get here. But that part is just a little fuzzy. I hear the wooden door creak open. In the door way I see a boy that looks familiar... But I don't recall his name. He jumps a little, as if not expecting me to be awake. "Uhhh...," is all he says. I blink at him multiple times. He does the same back.
"Hi? Forgive me, but who are you?" I begin. The boy comes closer. He clears his throat, as if afraid of me. "My name is Dipper Pines. And I know you are Bill Cipher. And you are a demon from the mind scape," he says. It's like he can read me like a book!
"Ummm... Ok? How did I get here?"
"I'm not sure how you got to this specific area, but me and my sister Mabel helped you get into the Mystery Shack."
"How long have I been out?"
"Three days..." Apparently I have no concept of time. I stare at the colored stain glass window in the room and the different colors of sunlight that come spiraling through. I sighed and felt the stabbing pain flourish back to my right side. Dipper flinched a little when I held my stomach with both of my arms.
"So... hows the... uh... wound feeling today?" he asked, like he was a professional doctor. I glared a little at him. I don't need you help. But I could tell that he was nervous around me. He didn't know what to do with his arms, he kept looking around the room franticly.
"I don't know... I've never really felt pain before, to be completely honest," I said. Dipper nodded and pulled up a wooden chair. I could see the reflection of gold in his brown eyes. To be honest, they looked mesmerizing. Almost hypnotic.

(In The Living Room)

"Are you sure your ok?" Mabel said. I made a face at her. She combed through my golden yellow hair and getting the dried mud and leaves and twigs. She had been tugging at it. "You know, it's nice to just take it and say that you don't mind instead of telling the truth." I rolled my eyes at her. I touched the golden locket around my neck.
I felt the grooves of the triangle against the pads of my finger tips. I dared not open it, having a feeling that I wouldn't like it. Dipper sat at beside me on the floor as I sat on the plaid yellow chair. His blue and white cap on his head was oddly familiar. I noticed the pine tree symbol and decided that I'd call him Pine Tree for a nick name.
I was still in my "sweat pants", as Mabel had called them. But my chest had no shirt. Pine Tree had said that it would air out the wound and it would make it heal faster. I just rolled my eyes at him. The white bandages were wrapped around my stomach and I felt a dry mask of something on my right side. When I looked down at the bandages, I saw a dark red streak.
"So, Bill," Dipper said, craning his head around to look at me. "Do you remember anything?" I shake my head, ignoring the pain pulling at my head.
"As I have said before, Pine Tree, I can only remember that I am or used to be a demon, my name,and that I can read minds."

(Dipper's POV)

That scared me a little. Him being abel to read my mind and all the things in my head. I suggested that we should all go and take a walk in the woods, just to get some fresh air. "Sure, but after I get Bill's hair done!" Mabel said, pulling a few dirt clumps out of his hair. I nodded and got up.
"Where you going, Pine Tree?" Bill called. I rolled my eyes behind his back.
"I'm going to go grab something. I'll be back," I said as nicely as I could. Can a demon get any more annoying!? I went into my room and grabbed my journal from under my bed. I flipped through it, looking for answers. "Maybe I should get Ford's opinion on it," I whispered. I ran downstairs and flashed into the front room of the Mystery Shack. I pressed the buttons and went down the elevator and stairs.
"Hey, Great Uncle Ford?" I said. The older man looked up from his work. His dark gray hair was a mess, but his eyes were filled with excitement. "Dipper," he said, cheerfully. "What seems to be the trouble, Bucko?" I rubbed my arm, a little scared to ask for his opinion.
"Um... So, say that me and Mabel found a demon in the woods... And he had turned into a-"
"A human?" Ford finished my sentence and strode forward, his arms behind his back. "That's a very dangerous path to walk, Dip. How much did he remember?"
"His name, the power to read minds, and that he is or used to be a demon." I felt a twinge of fear prickle in my spine.
"Well, I'd say your all good for now. Please, if he is around, let me see him. I'd like to know which demon he is. I've met thousands of them over the course of 30 years!" He said with excitement. He's not going to like this...
I headed back up stairs, nervousness clawing at my heart. "Hey, Dip Dip! Got Bill's hair problem all taken care of!" Mabel exclaimed, excitedly. I smiled a small smile at my sister as she did a goofy little dance of victory. Bill sat in the chair, his two, yellow glowing eyes closed. I stared at him for a little bit and saw something glitter at the edge of his left eye. He held the golden pendant in his hand, running his thumb over the triangular grooves. I signal to Mabel and point over at Bill. She shrugs. "He's been like that the entire time," she says.
Bill opens his eyes and ruffles his yellow hair showing an aqua colored eye on his forehead. My jaw falls open, Mabel just stands there in aw. "What?" Bill says.
"You have a third eye!" Mabel squeals.