Dex and I were there and hour before waiting on the highest branch waiting for the others. Dex of course had taken his form of the yellow anaconda and was comfortably slumbering in his satchel. I felt bad for being late that's why when I had reached the pack house I didn't tell him. I'm sure the others were here such as Derek and his warriors. I don't know why but I had never been able to forgive Derek for what he did, I know he was doing it for my safety but it hurt being cast out. I don't know why I couldn't forgive them I held on to everything as fuel. The burning rage and power I held was from everything they did to me in my past. I have to let go sometimes or it would eat me alive.

"Welcome to the first day of training. As you all know there is a war coming in the U.S. between roughs and you. I'm not surprised to see that most of you are in the age range of 18 and 19. So you've just graduated and think that you're ready to become a warrior do you? You realize you may die in battle of fighting for your pack, right?" Amir looked around through the see of teenagers to see frightened faces. They are too young to know the full extents of becoming a warrior. It wasn't just about fighting and killing some roughs or about being a kick ass warrior. This job came with a life of danger no matter where you go danger will follow. You're putting your mate, children, and everyone else in danger with one slip up.

"Don't look scared now, you thought you had what it took to be a warrior. Being a warrior means putting everyone's lives before yours. Your duties always come before yourself." Robby stated blankly as he usually did blunt and straight to the point. "You will not be babied here mommy and daddy are back in America this is Greenland and we don't believe in that shit. You will be hit with full force and we expect you to hit us with your very best shot. You will bleed here and have many bruises, cuts, and opened wounds take it in stride and look it as a lesson. We don't believe in dirty fighting so no punching, kicking, clawing, stabbing, or shooting at anyone's balls same things goes for women's breast and crotch. If you hit me in the balls intentionally I will back hand you into one of these fucking tress without a bat of an eye. Am I clear?" He barked.

'Valentina where the hell are you.' Amir growled through the mind link.

'I'm in the tree right above you, don't look up. I'm trying to see who are really the weakest. Not all of them or necessarily weak some of them just need a little sprucing up. I will pick the ones who I really think are the weakest.' Amir face relaxed ever so slightly.

"You will be paired up into two, you will be fighting the people we pair you with. Now is the time to show us what you got." Amir smirked at the teens before he started calling last names and paring the teens. They established numbers and when a group would go they wanted to see everyone fight individually with their partner so he could pair them with the right group. By the look on some of their faces I could tell there was going to be a lot of blood shed today, and it was going to be a long first day. I had already spotted the groups that was forming such as the cool kid assholes that thought they wouldn't get their asses kicked. If they thought that they had another thing coming, if Robby didn't I would.

It had been two hours and the weakest were not as weak as the alpha's said, so far it was little things as to why they we're losing. Such as not rotating their hips, not adding enough force, or letting their guard down it was nothing that couldn't be worked on. I was growing tired of this my mind had long run off to thinking about my next move. If I wasn't needed here than I could move to Italy by the end of this month without being noticed, they'd be too busy around here to notice a thing. I was itching to get out of here, it reeked of high school and I hated every second of it. It brought back bad memories that I had covered up long ago that I wanted to keep locked up forever. It got me thinking, what was Amir's real reason for having me here training these young people, it's not like they didn't have enough people to train them. Why was I here?