Chapter 1

It's been 2 weeks since the Krei Tech accident, and I have been going to SFIT for like 4 days now. I finally finished rebuilding Baymax yesterday.

Today is just another ordinay day just like the last five days of being a student again. It feels weird though. I thought I would never want to go to school again, but classes in SFIT is different.

It's actually fun learning more about my passion, robotics. I am now a San Fransokyo Institute of Technology robotics engineering student.

I'm running through the SFIT robotics lab. It's not that I'm late though, Baymax run off again. We were walking to my lab earlier and he saw a small robot and started following it. Thing is, I lost sight of him.

I continued running, bumping into strangers. "Sorry." I said as I continue to run. At last I saw a white figure. Definitely Baymax, so I followed it. I saw it enter a lab. Wait a minute, I looked at the room number. Room no. 2739. My lab no. is 2740. It's just beside my lab! That means I've going around in circles. No, Baymax was going around circles. I facepalmed as I thought about it.

I leaned my ear on the door. I heared someone talking. "Hello, I am Baymax, you're personal healthcare companion." "Hi, are you lost Baymax?" A girl's voice inside said.

I slowly walked inside. "Oh... Uh... Hi." I awkwardly waved at the girl without looking at her. "Is this your robot?" she pointed at Baymax. "Yeah." I looked at her, she's actually pretty. "Good, so can you two get out of here? You're disturbing me." She said. That was actually rude. She may have a pretty face but her attitude doesn't match that.

"Ok, sorry for disturbing you!" I said to her sarcasticly. Me and Baymax exited her lab. "Bye Baymax." She said before we left. Unbelievable. She said we were interupting her work, the she says goodbye to Baymax? Is that girl mad?

Ugh. Ok Hiro calm down. Remember what today is. Today is the day I'll meet a new friend. Y/n. Wasabi said she'll be back today. I hope she's not as rude as that girl before, whoever that is. Forget about it Hiro. Just focus on your subject today.

"Are you ok Hiro?" Baymax asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. "Something seems to be troubling you. I will scan you now." Baymax's head motioned up and down. "Scan complete. You seem irritated and annoyed." Baymax diagnosed. "Of course I'm annoyed. Who wouldn't be?" I blurted. "Is it because of the girl before?" Baymax asked. "Well yeah. She's so rude." "She seems nice." Baymax said. Unbelievable. She just insulted us. I sighed and ended our conversation, it was getting us no where.

After class, me and Baymax went to the cafeteria to meet up with the gang. "Hey guys." I waved at them. "Hi Hiro." They answered. "So what's up?" I asked them. "Well nothing new." Gogo replied. "What do you mean 'nothin's new'? Y/n's back!" Fred celebrated. "And you're happy because?" Gogo asked Fred. "Y/n promised she'll bring me back a ton of comics!" Fred said. "And by 'a ton', you mean..." Gogo was cutted off by a box landing on the table. "A whole box of comics." Wait a minute, I know that voice.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Author's note

Sorry for the cliff hanger and the short chapter. Don't worry I'll make the next chapter longer.

Oh by the way, this chapter is dedicated to _weirdo_101 my only reader currently. I hope more readers will come and read my story.

I'm sorry for wrong grammars and spellings. English is only my second language. I hope you like my story and that you continue to read on. It might not be good at first, but I got big plans for this story. So thanks for those who take time to read. Thank you so much.

Bye. Until next time, if there is a next time.