"May I help you?" a voice said.

Lucy looked up and saw a person wearing a gray jacket with a hoodie. The person was wearing long pants and pink and black shoes and the Celestial Mage couldn't deter if the stranger was a member of Fairy Tail or distinguish what gender he/she was because of the hoarse voice.

"Um.. I guess I could need some help" Lucy shrugged.

Before she closed her bag, the stranger slipped something without Lucy noticing.

"Thanks for helping me" Lucy said bowing her head after a few minutes passed.

"Anytime Lucy" the stranger left Section 2 and out of the Library.

"Did I introduce myself to her(?)?" she thought.

"Lucy what took you so long?" Gray appeared from the edge of the shelf.

"I'm sorry"

"Anyway, we're already finished"

Team Natsu and company left the Library and went outside the Guild.

"So the picnic, who will bring the food?" Wendy

"I'll bring the drinks. The rest of you will be in charge of the food. We'll meet at the Park, 4:00. There are some vacant chairs and tables there" Lucy said.

They all separated and went to their apartments.

~In Lucy's Apartment~

Lucy's POV

I'll bring 3 big soft drinks. I saw some fish in the fridge so I'll just give it to Happy. I started placing the food in the basket, excited because they haven't done this in ages.

I hope this picnic will be effective. I mean Erza is right. It's hard to stop a Fairy Tail Mage but we can't hate each other forever because of that.

~Time Skip~

It was 4:00 o'clock. Everyone was there. Nobody arrived late even Natsu! They settled themselves on the table.

But somehow Gray and Natsu started fighting.

"Man I wish they will forgive each other" Lucy muttered, making Wendy and Juvia the only ones to hear it.

"Stop it guys!" Erza shouted while slamming the boys' heads with each other.

Then Lucy's watch started ringing again.

Lucy opened her bag and was surprised to see a book. The book had a brown cover and it's title was written in huge gold letters that spelled 'One Piece'. "That's strange. I don't remember putting a book here"

"One Piece? What's that book about?" Gray asked, an eyebrow cocked in confusion.

"I think I know what you're thinking" Natsu glanced at Gray.

Lucy opened the book and a blinding bright light appeared.

As soon as they gained their consciousness from the strange light invading their eyes, they realized they weren't in the park anymore.

"Where in the world are we?" Happy asked.

They were surrounded by odd-looking people wearing navy uniform. They also happen to see some chained people.

"My...My cake!!!" Erza furiously exclaimed. She was gazing at her strawberry cake which happened to be stepped by a Marine as a dark aura rose around Erza.

Natsu, Happy and Gray were hiding behind Lucy, Juvia, Wendy and Charle.

"She's turning into that scary mode again" they gulped.

"You bastards! Jellal made that cake for me!!!" she yelled. "I'll never forgive you for as long as you live!!!"

The marines were shocked. "Where did this people come from?" they thought.

'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~'

So., what do you think about this chapter eh? Is it okay? Please comment...

Edited: 5/5/2015