Chapter 1

In this fanfic Finn is not dead and him and Rachel are married , Kurt , Rachel , Santana and Finn never go to New York and all four move In together in Ohio .

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Blaine P.O.V ~

Today four people moved in to the house next door to me. It was Two girls and Two boys I'm pretty sure their together I was outside looking at all four of them (not being a stocker ok) Then all of a sudden a brown haired girl ran up to me .

"HEY I'm your new neighbor" she held out her hand and I shock it " My names Rachel berry I just moved here from lima with my boyfriend and two of my other friends..."
She got interrupted by a black haired Latina girl .

"Berry get your ass over here and help me and Hummel put the piano In since you guys insisted to get one for some dumb reason cause I ain't going to sing wit-" then she was interrupted .

"Oh yes you will Satan!!!!" Someone yelled from in the house .

"No I won't Hummel you guys can sing your gravity somethin-"

"It's defying gravity Santana!" a boy with brown hair and blue eyes came out and him and Santana as they call her stated fighting in Spanish or French or some language.

"Hey guys don't start fighting we bearly got here " another men came to brake them up .
They both rolled there eyes and said together 'okay' . After a while if silence Rachel started to talk .

" Hey guys come and meet our new neighbor Blaine " then all three of them ran up to me

"Ummm.....Hi my names Blaine Anderson "

"Hey man my names Finn Hummel-Hudson " then we fist bumped

"My names Santana lopez-"

"Or just Satan , Hi my name's Kurt Hummel-Hudson and be for you ask no me and Finn are not married " then everyone started laughing besides me .

"You wish Hummel " Santana Said giggling .

"Shut up Satan" Kurt said seriously

"Oh but u do wish remember in high scho-"

"Can we not talk about this " Finn said uncomfortablely

"Thank you finn"

"Whatever you guys kill everything " Santana Said

"Yeah ok sorry about that wel-"
Kurt was interrupted by a car horn

"WE'RE HERE TO PARTY!!!!"a blond guy and one with a mohawk said " and we brought some beer " a Asian said

" Guys we didn't plan a party " Kurt said while Finn ran up to them

"Well we did and I invited everyone" the guy with the mohawk said " and who's your new friend , your boyfriend Hummel ?"

"Noah Shut up!" Kurt yelled

"Right ok well I'm going to leave since you guys are busy " I said

"Wait do u wanna come to our party that were having so u can all get to know each other " Kurt said .

"Yeah dude come on " Finn said

"Wait can u sing ?" Rachel said excitedly

"Ummm yeah a bit" I said

"Good cause we're all going to sing tonight !!!!"

"YES" everyone yelled and they all high-fived

"Well see you later then Blaine " Kurt said befor they all left .

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Ok so I hope u like this and plz
Leave comments .
And Rachel is going to be a little crazy in this fanfic .