Ch. 7 - PaRappa: Stage 5

I guess I had no choice, I had to keep going. Onto Stage 5, aka, Taste of Teriyaki. Like before, PaRappa was nowhere to be found. There wasn't any music, only the sounds of the crowd. Even Teriyaki Yoko was confused. She looked around and said in a very awkward tone, "Where's PaRappa?" The camera panned up to the ceiling. It then cut to a new place that I'd never seen in this game. There were white and fluffy clouds surrounding a crisp, blue sky. Wait, was this... Heaven? Surely enough, at the far end to the right, there lied the golden gate, along with a golden escalator. PaRappa was on said escalator. He then saw a new figure, a white man with a white beard and a long, white robe (most likely God). The bearded man said in a disappointed tone, "PaRappa, you were such a good boy, and then you blew it." PaRappa tilted his head and said, "What do you mean?" The bearded man then said to PaRappa, "Do you know what happens to people when they commit suicide? They go to Hell..." He then pressed a button on a remote, and then the escalator turned into a slide, he was sent spiralling towards Hell, and he crashed into Yoko's concert hall. Yoko said with a cheery tone, "There you are!" The music started up, and the stage played like normal, up until the end. Teriyaki Yoko clapped her hands and said, "You were just as I expected: really good! If you want, I can help you get back to life?" PaRappa looked up, and the stage ended.