Meet.....Yaya Dub (Part 2)

Yaya Dub's POV

As I went out from the car, I wear my "yaya skirt" thingy, WHAT EVER! Ugh...where did I put my fan? Oh...there! Alright! Time for showtime!

Lola Nidora's POV

I went out from my car and me and Yaya Dub are walking in the red carpet.  Good thing Yaya memorized the songs that she will lip sync, they will be surprised! So, I sat down on my chair which is like a director's chair,well...because I'm the lola of Doktora.

*few hours of talking*

Well...my voice ran out. I really like the performance that yaya did.*sigh* gosh I'm tired. "Yaya,where are my Ciwibols?"
I said to yaya. She is looking for it. Thanks god... She still have it. I thought she left it with the Regelios. She gave my the medicine and...Ugh! What is this?! I look at it,it was a buttones (button). How in the world did this thing be her- wait....OMG! It was the Regelios! Ugh!!! "Ugh!.. This was a buttones!" "Give me the real one!" I said.

*after doing one of the medicine*

*sigh* Finally,I have my medicine.Man, I should have know that the Regelios will take it. Oh well.... As we get back to the car,I started to talk to Yaya Dub to ask to what she feel to be in the TV.

Yaya Dub's POV

I was soo happy with joy. Until,Lola ask me a question. "So,yaya. What did you feel you are in the TV?" She asked. I reply, "It feel sooo great. It is just like a dream!" I said proudly. I don't know what will happen tomorrow,but the thing is that this is the first time I'm on TV.

*they arrived in the mansion*

I went straight ahead to my room and lay down since I'm tired. Lola was so happy to me that I do all the things I prepared because I was in America with Lola. Thankfully I'm happy. Thank god...

Hi guys! Heh,sorry that I never post anything but today,IT IS HAJJ BREAK! I am sooooo happy that it is vacation,but the bad thing is that we only have 12 days only. How sad... ;-;  But I only want to say is that Thanks for reading this chapter. Wait for the next chapter....... In the right time... (Sa tamang panahon)

AlDub you guys! ;3