0.3

"what?" i yelled.
"you're home!" she points to her house. "wait...was i not supposed to tell you?" she questioned.
"tell me what?" i started freaking out.
"fine...your parents kind of got into an accident and they sorta maybe have died on collision.." she poked my thighs.
"wait..." my eyes swelled up with tears.
"yeah, cal...im so sorry."
"i...cant...i cant breathe, hazel." tears streamed down my face for the millionth time today.
"wanna come in?" she cooed. i nodded, grabbing my keys out of her hands and got out of the jeep.
why has my life been so hard lately?

-------

walking into her house, i caught the familiar smell of macaroni and cheese. "mom! we're home!"

"did you bring cal?" she says back.
"of course. where else would he be?" she looked at me and i silently cried. she slowly lead me to the guest bedroom, the bedroom soon to be mine.
"now, go to bed. you have had a long day."

i nodded and closed the door, walking to the bed placed in the middle of the room. i slid under the blue childish sheets and slowly drifted off to sleep.

//dream//
im sitting in the middle of a floor. it's pitch black, and all i saw was darkness. i slowly got up, and a spotlight shines on me.

"calum, i am the one who killed your parents," a booming voice can be heard. "and now, im after you. better watch your back, calum thomas hood." it laughed and i fell to the ground. the floor opened underneath me, and all i saw was blue and purple. i kept on screaming and spinning, not knowing what else to do. i slammed on the ground and all i saw was black again. i woke up yelling and screaming.
//end//
"calum! calum! what's wrong?" her mom shook me.

"he found me..."

-

HA CLIFFHANGER

k bye