Marks

Covey walked into the small modern kitchen of the apartment he and Kyle had purchased.   Kyle stood by the fridge in a black wool sweater so big it covered his ass, and some long black wool socks.   Covey crept up behind Kyle and wrapped his arms around his waist, "You dress like this on purpose don't you?" He lustfully whispered in his ear.  "You just love driving me crazy."  Kyle giggled and turned around, he also had on black eyeliner that brought out his lust-filled brown  eyes.  "Only when I need you to bend me over this counter right now and fuck me till I can't walk." He smirked.  Covey's eyes shimmered, thousands of dirty thought running through his head.  Covey quickly picked Kyle up and he responded by wrapping his legs around his waist.  Kyle grabbed Covey's head and slammed their lips together.  Covey placed Kyle down on the counter and began slowly removing his shirt.  Kyle removed his lips from Covey's for as long as it took to get his shirt off and then he and Covey were going at it again.  Little whimpers of "I love you" came from Kyle as his length reached full hardness.   "Someone horny." Covey smirked, stroking Kyle's rock hard boner, earning an eager cry from Kyle.  "P-please Covey-y, p-please do somet-thing." He begged.  Covey slowly kissed down Kyle neck and bit spots that would leave marks for days after.  Kyle moaned eagerly.  Kyle pushed Covey back against the wall, quickly pulling down his pants and (very tight) boxers, though they were doing nothing to hold back his hard-on.  He kitten licked the tip and Covey moaned loudly.  He took all of Covey in his mouth and quickly started bobbing his head.  He eagerly sucked on his head, needing Covey to release down his throat.  As Covey got closer and closer, Kyle bobbed faster and faster.  With a twitch and a loud moan, Covey's cum shot down Kyle throat.  Kyle kept sucking as Covey came down from his high.  He pulled off and stood up.  "Happy?" Kyle asked.  "Oh, we are no where close to done yet." He picked up Kyle, and, again, Kyle wrapped his legs around Covey's waist.  Covey placed his lips on Kyle's, and Kyle being the tease he is, refused to let his tongue enter.  Covey squeezed Kyle's ass and he gasped, allowing Covey to explore his mouth.  Covey carried them over to the couch and plopped them down.  He threw off his jeans and underwear that had been wrapped around his ankles and climbed on top of Kyle.  "Um, honey, I think you've got it wrong." Kyle flipped them over.  "Much better." He said.  He grinded his hips on Covey's already hard again cock.  Both of them moaned loudly.  Kyle jumped off of Covey and threw off his underwear.  He quickly continued straddling Covey.  "Condoms and lube?" Kyle asked.  Covey groaned in impatience.  Kyle got up and ran to their bedroom.  He ran over to the bedside table and opened the drawer, grabbing the lube and condoms.  He quickly ran back into the living room, and ripped open the condom, sliding it onto Covey as fast as he could.  He then grabbed the lube and squeezed a large amount onto his hands.  "Are you sure you're going to need that much?" Covey asked.  "Kyle just looked at him, his eyes black from lust.  Covey gulped, Kyle could be a thirsty bottom.  He lubed up Covey's hard member and quickly climbed on top of him.  He lowered himself down, the initial burning stretch took hold of Kyle and he layed his head on Covey's shoulder as he Covey's large length went in inch by inch.  Kyle whimpered in pain as Covey fully entered him.  Kyle sat straight up and slowly raised up and back down again. Kyle bounced up and down quickly, wincing at how large Covey was, but soon enough load moans filled the room.  Covey gripped Kyle's hips violently as he bounced, assuring there would be marks.  Kyle moaned loudly.  He loved it when Covey was all rough, when he could see and feel little reminders of there.....special nights.  Covey brushed against Kyle's prostate.  "Oh-h fuck- Covey- Covey I'm so close." He moaned.  Covey grinned, and started meeting Kyle halfway, slamming up into Kyle, hitting his sweet spot every time.  "OH FUCK COVEY, I LOVE YOU." He cried out as he released all over Covey's stomach.  He layed his head on Covey's shoulder as Covey still pounded into him.  Kyle winced at his sensitiveness from his recent orgasm.  "Covey please, it hurts." He whined.  But before he could say anything else, Covey was cumming deep inside Kyle with cries of "Holy Fuck!" and "Oh god I fucking love you." Covey rode out his high and slowed down.  "Covey," Kyle said.  "Yes princess?" "Can you carry me to the bed, it......kind of hurts to walk after we....ya know." Covey smiled, he loved making Kyle all boneless, loved fucking him till he couldn't walk for the rest of the day.  "Of course." He picked Kyle up and cradled him to the bedroom.  He was really light from his slim build.  He plopped him down on the bed.  Kyle layed on the right side and curled up into a ball.  Covey joined him and put his arm over Kyle. 
"I love you." He said in a whisper.
"Well that's good, because I love you too." He giggled. 
And they slowly drifted off into sleep in each other's arms. <3

------------

Wow, this was fun to write
I hope you guys liked this smutty chapter I tried real hard on it!
Be sure to vote and comment any smutty requests you may have!