17: Age Doesnt Matter

When it comes to age in a wherewolf story, it doesnt matter.

Even if your only 17, who cares, your the alpha. You own that house and 3 cars and a boat now.

Even if your 15, you can drive your new mate's sexy corvette right out of the forest and into town.

You could be 16 and rules will no longer apply once your living in the all plaid for frat house with your alpha.

That sexy, probably 23 year old guy who's alpha wants to marry you? Age isnt stopping you.

The possibilities are endless.

It just blows my mind sometimes. When I was 16, I think the last thing I wanted was to be kidnaped by a werewolf.

How often is the guy's age mentioned in some of these books?

Ive read one where they never even told you how old he was, it was as vag as "he was in my high school class, held back a few years" how many is that? What if he's like 20, he's the high school bad boy.

Ive read some pretty crazy stories and I really wish that it was so often that the girl is still in high school.

She its a perfect time for love, its also the time when you make a lot of regrets.

I guess I just find high school chicks  immature, but they are. They go off and fall for this hot werewolf way older or get kidnapped and just except their place as his mate.

They never rethink their discussions or actions and often things just end up in their favor.

No one who lives in the pack house has a job, their job is to stand gaurd or hang out around the house.

Despite having the time and money, no one really furthers themselves except our main charater.

MY TIPS
____________________________________

To make a good werewolf story, it has to be somewhat realistic.

⭐Like, ✏Comment, 🖱Share