~Welcome To My Life~ Chapter 1

Bud-dum

I ran to my computer.

1 New message popped up on the screen.

"Hey whats up? ~Via JakeMorriss78"

"Oh...hi JakeMorriss78" I replied.

"You dont have to call me that, it's just Jake." He messaged me.

"Sure." I Messaged back.

"Hey Im sorry to cut you short but, I have to go.....chores" I said.

"Np, maybe we can continue this tomorrow?" He said.

"I wish but I have a party to go to...bye" I stated.

"Oh,bye"

I then logged off and turned in my swiveled in my chair while putting my purple and black hair in a pony tail.

Obviously I didn't have to do chores I just wanted to be left alone.

I rolled my chair over to my desk which held my makeup and personal things.

I then carefully outlined the top and bottom of my eyes with liquid eyeliner.

I took out my iPhone and took a picture of myself to post on instagram.

"Goodmorning Texas!"

If only I really lived in texas...

I rolled back to the computer.

I logged on to a site, www.find-a-pen-pal.com

I logged in, my last pen pal had gotten in a crash and past, I needed a new one.

I typed what kind of person I'd like him to be.

Male

Different

Black hair (Preferably)

Tattoos

Piercings

Loves Rock Music

Favorite Bands are

Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Ghost Town, All Time Low.

Or likes Punk Rock in general.

I posted my results.

"Hope someone pops up for you!" Said the website.

"Yeah so do I."

My alarm started ringing.

I had to be outsides in 7 min.

I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I ran back to my purple, black, and white room.

I slipped on my majorette jacket along with a white shirt and black skinny jeans, along with my black hightop converse.

My college has a marching band.

I grabbed my purse and headed to school, college that is.

I grabbed my keys. Started up my black For Focus and backed out the drive way. Blasting Black Veil Brides through my car speakers.

I opened the doors to school around 12:00.

College was a lot different than high school.

I went to college wanting to be a cosmetologist.

There werent many guys in there but in my class there was one. Ray was his name.

Usually, well most times I had fun in cosmetology because it was something I enjoyed doing.

The day actually went by very fast, as usual.

I presented my last hair and face project to the professors. Got an A as usual.

I exited the doors of LCCC colleges around 3:45-4:00.

I went to my focus. Climbed in and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents weren't home, they were at my mom's radiation treatment, she has breast cancer.

Yes, I still live with my parents... Just until my best friend, Allie and I could make enough money to buy a place together.

I walked through the kitchen and living room to the four-step stairway.

I ran through the hallway that had a 90° turn in it and walked to the end of it to reach my room.

I ran straight to my computer desk, turned on the computer.

While I waited for it to load up I ran to the bathroom.

I ran back, falling and sliding in the doorway, I ran to the computer and sat down.

My computer was on the 'login screen'.

I typed my password and logged on to my e-mail.

"Congrats! We found you a pen pal, only if you want though... He/She has sent you a message!" I read as my 1 new message.

"EEEEKK!!" I screeched.

I clicked the message...

"Hi my name is, well scratch that off for now...Im tall, 6 foot 3 inches, Im 22 years young ;). I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have tattoos, piercings, black hair and blue eyes. My favorite bands are KISS, Guns & Roses and old rock bands, I'm REALLY good friends with SWS and PTV...and here's a blow up for you....My name is Andrew Dennis Biersack, lead singer/song writer of Black Veil Brides. I don't talk to people much but... you seem...special. And P.S. Please DON'T fangirl on me... A message back will be appreciated. -Andy B."