Am I lonely?

Its just another regular day. 

My work doesn't requires me to go to the office everyday. Just go and online anywhere that have a stable internet connection will do. That sounds great right?! Oh well, for the first 2 or 3 months is fine. But when you are stuck at your house, making friends with your laptop, aint fun anymore I tell you! 

That is the disadvantages of working at home. Well yeah you've got the privilege to work at your own space, at your own comfort.. let it be on the couch, on your work station or even on the bed.. which ìs my favourite place to be working on. Hehe.. but hey, you've got very lonely overtime you know. Just you, and your laptop. And your snoring little brother........... kinda irritate me sometimes, because he slept in the same room as mine, and he is sleeping, while I am working. Got it? He is sleeping, oh wait.. EVERYONE in the house is sleeping. Except me! Because I am working. Night shift Monday to Friday.. just,, freaking lonelyyyy!! Urghhh...

So, the adjusting period of the irregular working hours, sleeping patterns, gains me around 5kg for just like 4 freaking months! Just what I have been doing?? This is insane. I need to do something, and fast. I mean it! Fast, I tell you.. 

I sign up myself to the gym, cut on sugary foods and titbits, and drink the mixture of apple cider vinegar every afternoon. (Which the time I'll be waking up)... yeah, I know, I slept a lot. Pfftt..

I got bored, really bored. Doing the same thing everyday... so I thought, I need a break. Maybe going on vacations? I never fly solo anywhere, never goes on travel alone.. never. Always with my family whenever I went for holiday. Sometimes with friends on a school trip. But never, alone. So I thought, why not I go on an adventure alone this time? And Korea sounds good. I've got to see all those views that I can only watch in the K-drama, see my oppas, and shopping! I love shopping korean skincare.. Weeeehuu..... ^^v

And so, the planning starts. Lets get out of this freaking boring lifestyle of mine. Let go on an adventuure... first on the list. Convince my over protective parents. Hehehe.