chapter 2

skyla's pov

Aaron walks in and takes a seat next to me. He holds my hand and kisses it. I look around the table too see Lila sitting next to alexander, their also holding hands. Lila has a small blush forming on her cheeks. 'aww she's blushing' I think to myself. a waiter appears with lila's cake, Lila looks at it with big eyes. Just as Lila blows out the candles I see Izzy prancing towards our table with a massive ring on her finger. 'she's cheating on my brother' I angrily thought to myself. aaron gives me a worried glance, I smile at him and nod my head telling him I'm fine. Lila's also looks like she will explode soon. Jacob runs up to Izzy and hugs her. she happily walks to our table holding Jacobs hand, with a smile so big and fake on her face i'm worried if she looks in a mirror it would crack just by her looking at it. who am i kidding I would worry more about the mirror than her. when I come back from my thoughts Jacob is telling us he has something important to tell us. we sit there waiting for him to start talking. "me and Izzy are getting married!" Jacob tells us excitedly. while Izzy sits there staring at her ring. we all sit there, not knowing what to say. as for me i drop my fork on the ground with my mouth hanging so wide open you'd worry my jaw might break. All eyes snap around to look at me most with confusion written on their faces while Izzy is glaring at me. I smile apogitlity and reach down to get my fork. when I come back up I hit my head on the table. Izzy laughs at me while I take my turn to glare at her. I abruptly stand up, grab lilas hand and drag her away from the table. "what does she think she's playing at!?" I whisper/yell "I have no idea sky. but if she hurts Jake, she won't know whats coming to her" Lila replies back as I see her trying to remain calm. "if one of her manicured nails ever hurt Jake, they will be the last thing she worries about ." I say as i try to refrain myself from marching over there and dumping the cake on her pretty little head. "let's get back to the table before Aaron or Alex start freaking out." Lila says as she drags me back to the table. I sit in my seat and Aaron asked if i was okay. "yeah, can we leave? I don't feel in the mood for this anymore" I tell him and he agrees and we stand up to leave. Lila and Alex follow us as we get in my car and drive home. I get changed and climb into bed, Aaron already sleeping I try to be quiet. but fail in doing so. here rolls over and practically crushes me. " Aaron? your really heavy. mind getting off?" I say trying to push him off but he mumbles something under his breath after awhile he recuently rolls over. "goodnight" I say before drifting off into a deep sleep.

A/N sorry its short guys, I have been busy lately. will try to make it longer next time promise ^_^ luv you all and have a good day or night. ~Chelsea