Chapter 2 - Idea

"Hey," Nobunaga called "you're friends with that kids right?" but kurapika didn't asnwer "I'll leave you unharmed if you answer me." Kurapika being so stubborn wouldn't talk.

Nobunaga soon got irritated and started to grab his jaw. He looked at kurapika in the eyes, he was surprised. Instead of a red angered and scared eyes, he saw that he doesn't even care. He is like a souless person. 'I see' nobunaga though.

The rest had their time and didn't enjoy it either. After that they had a discusion.

"I don't like this," commented shalnark. "The moment his body cannot take it, he just collapse"
"He is ill, what do you expect?" ask shizuku.
"I too don't like this, I tore his arm but boss got mad so I had to stitch it up" machi said
"I hate to admit it but that chain bastered is tough" said phinx

Having heard all that, an idea came to kuroro. Not only will this break his stubborness but this may make him shout, scream, beg and cry.

"Leave this to me," ordered kuroro. "But boss..." Phinx was interupted when machi stood infront of him "the boss can do it, I bet my life with it" machi gave a deadly glare to phinx. That caught feitan's attention.

"I know what I'm doing. Infact, I'm gonna break him so hard that he might join us" kuroro assured. He walk towards the prison of kurapika.

'Gon, killua are the two of you captured too. No impossible' kurapika thought. Even though he is free he can't escape. The moment he steps out of this room without kuroro's permission, leorio and senritsu will die.

When kuroro was till inside the room just now(while the rest of the phantom troups was discissing in chapter 1) they made an agreement. One, he is not allowed to go againt the phantom troup. Two, he is not allowed to leave the phantom troup unless Kuroro say so. Three, he must obey all orders from kuroro. Four, if he dies, his friends will also die. Five, he is not allow to have any communications with his friends.If kurapika were to break any of the rules, both leorio and senritsu will die.

It is spell that was cast on kurapika, leorio and senritsu. Both leorio and senritsu will die if kurapika breaks one of the rules or talks to their closes friends(example: killua gon)

**door opens**

Kuroro when to kurapika and orders him, "Allow me to kiss... You" kurapika was shocked and suddenly turned scared. As kuroro leaned closer to kurapika, kurapika couldn't do anything but allow his first kiss to go away and close his eye.

As kuroro's lips is just 1cm away he stop to look at kurapika's eyes. It was closed. Kuroro touched kurapika's face. He realise that his face isn't harm by the rest of the members. Then, he noticed that kurapika's skin is so smooth. Finally he decided to put his right hand behind kurapika's neck and his left hand under kurapika's knee. *kiss*

While they were kissing, kuroro opened his eyes to check how kurapika's expression was. He wasn't satisfied of what he saw and decided to go rough. Kuroro pushed kurapika towards him by using his hand behind kurapika's neck.

"Mmm!" Kurapika reacted. Kurapika wouldn't think that kuroro will order this kind of command. Suddenly, kuroro's left hand grab kurapika's dick.

Kurapika was shocked!

What will he do?

Thank you for reading:) hope you like. I'm so sorry for all the mistakes I've made. Please don't mind it. Atigato