A Dollhouse (Spain x reader: Songfic)

Hey girl open the walls play with dolls

There you stood in your room, staying away from your family. Tears rolling down your cheeks, as you cried. Why did it have to be like this?

We'll be a perfect family

You looked through your teary eyes at the photo of your family. Your brother, Brandon, your father, Ash, your mother, Amilia, and you. All of you smiled fakely. No one noticed at all. People thought of you as the perfect family.

When you walk away, its when we really play

You sighed standing up. You walked over to your window and sat there, quitely sniffling and crying. You took a deep breath before heading downstairs.

You don't hear me when I say, Mom please wake up

You gulped as you saw your mom sleeping on the couch. You heard moaning from the kitchen. You made a disgusting face, at the sound.

Dad's with a s**t and your son is smoking cannabis

You smelled smoke. Brandon was smoking again... It made you want to curl up in a ball and hide. Or run away. But you couldn't.

No one ever listens, this wall paper glistens

You've tried to tell someone but they thought nothing of it. It hurts... You have learned to give in, and you have gave up. So you just keep going with a smile on your face. A FAKE smile, no one can tell though.

Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen

You were at school right now. You were thinking about your family. You almost threw up thinking about what him and that s**t could be doing when you came home.

Places! Places! Get in your places!

You gulped as your family and you walked towards into town. You smiled fakely and waved. Everyone went crazy... Your father and mother were famous actors. Your brother was a playboy, but no one noticed. Than there was you. The girl of every boys' dream.

Throw on your dress and get on your dollfaces!

You were wearing a dress your mother made you wear. It was a (LF/C) dress. (Least Favorite Color) It made you cringe. You hated the color so badly. You still smiled though. Your mom wore a short blue dress, your father and brother wore black and white tuxes. Everybody screamed and fangirled over your 'perfect' family.

Everyone thinks that were perfect

People were saying things like, 'OMG I wish my family was sooo perfect!' or 'I wish I was as perfect as (Y/N)' You wanted to scream, 'We aren't perfect! My family just goes around with fake smiles!' But you couldn't say it though...

Please don't let them through the certains

You finally got back to your 'home'. When the door closed your father went to call the s**t, your mom grabbed a beer from the fridge, and your brother started smoking again. You hurried up to your room. You threw open your door, you closed it and locked it behind you. You walked over to your window, and closed the certains. The room turned darker. You went over to your book shelf. Taking your year book off the shelf you opened it. You looked at the picture. You stopped at Antonio Fernández Carriedo.
You sighed. He was the most popular boy in school. He smile... It wasn't fake like yours. But at least he didn't notice that your fake smile.

Picture, Picture, Smile for the picture

You looked at your picture. Your fake smile. Showing your white teeth. But it was hard to look at the picture. Your (H/C) was straighted and you wore make-up. But your mother forced you to wear it. That day you also wore black high-heels and (LF/C) dress. (Least Favorite Color) Through all the boys and girls still fangirled over you.

Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister? Everyone thinks that were perfect,

You turned the page and looked at the picture of your brother, Brandon, and you. The perfect picture, in other words everyone loved the photo. Everyone thinks that were perfect. It made you cringe of the thought of the yandere types and fangirls or fanboys.

Please don't let them through the certains

You could imange the people trying to follow you home, and try to look through the certains. Please don't let them look through the certain. If they do bad things will happen. Your mom could abuse you for it. You still had the scars to prove it. She abused you for trying to tell the police.
You looked through your dairy. Through the names you called this house and your 'family'. Here is one.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things nobody else sees

You see so many things others don't. Your family isn't perfect. It was far from it. No one will ever notice your fake smile. Would they?

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things nobody else sees
Hey girl, look at my mom, she got going on

You still remember, your mother's fans. There were perverts out there, and people thought she was beatiful.

Ha! Your blinded by her jewelry, when you turn back she pulls out a flask, and forgets his infidelity

No one ever knew about her drinking problem. You just wanted to expose her.

Uh oh, she's coming to the attic. Plastic, plastic, go back to being plastic

But when Amilia, goes to act. She is fine. Just like a plastic doll. Acts perfect in everyway when everybody is looking, but when no one is looking, she plays.

No one ever listens, this wall paper glistens, one day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen

But little did you know Toni, (Spain) was coming to your house today, to tell you he loved you. He noticed your fake, broken smile. He wanted to fix, that smile. It hurt him to see the fake smile. He wanted to see a really smile. One that he only saw once in his life. He still remembered it.

~Flash Back~
He was walking through the park. It was a sunny day and it was just, well, perfect. Nothing could make the day better. Thats what he thought. But when he saw you, it made his day better. You were petting a dog. The dog was a german shepherd. (German Shepherd: ) He saw a real smile. A real one. He remember your favorite dog was a german shepherd now. But he watched for a secound, than you stood up and looked around. When you saw people, he watched with a frown when you put on a fake smile.
~End of Flash Back~

When he arrived he looked around. He walked looked through the kitchen window and his eyes went wide. He saw your dad and the s**t . He moved on, and saw your brother smoking. Last but not least he saw your mom drinking. He walked over to the door and knocked on it.

Places! Places! Get in your places! Throw on your dress and get on your dollfaces!

~With you~
You were hiding in your room. When the doorbell went off. You could hear your family rushing around. You put some make-up on to make it look like you weren't crying. Walking down stairs you took a deep breath before, looking at your family. You saw your mom and dad on the couch. Your father drinking coffe. While your mom was reading a book. Your brother hid his stuff and than went to the kitchen and started cooking. Here it goes. When you opened you saw Toni.
"Hello, is there something you need?" you asked him nicely.
"Yes, I wanted to talk to you," he said. 'Probaly because of my 'perfect' family,' you thought,

Everyone thinks that were perfect, please don't let them look through the certains

"I'm sorry I'm busy right now. Maybe later," you said trying to close the door. But he didn't want to do it later. He put his foot in the door.
"Please?" he said doing puppy dog eyes. Ooo thats hard to look away but it was hard not to.

Picture, picture, smile for the picture. Pose with your brother won't you be a good sister?

Your brother came in and walked over to the door.
"Hi, is there something wrong, sir?" my brother asked. Thank goodness, he came. But still, he is trying to act sweet and nice, it made you cringe on the inside.
"Yes, I wanted to talk to her," Toni said refering to me.
"Why? Did she do something?" Brandon asked. Toni shook his head.
"No, I just wanted to talk to her," Toni said.

Everyone thinks that were perfect. Please don't let them look through the certains!

"Oh, you should talk to him, (Y/N)," Brandon said.
"Do I h-" you started. He glared at you sceretly. Hoping Toni didn't notice. Sadly Toni did notice. The thought came back to you. Your a perfect family of 4. The same word came back to you.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things nobody else see, D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things nobody else sees

"O-okay, c-coming," I stuttered. I walked out the door. Toni walked us over to our garden. I turned around giving him a smile.
"Okay, what is it?" I asked. He sighed looking at me.
"Stop putting on the act. I don't want to see a fake smile. I want to see a real one," he said. My eyes went wide. Someone noticed, he noticed.
"I d-don't know w-what you m-mean," I stuttered trying to act innocently. He hugged me.

Hey girl

"You do know what I'm talking about!" he raised his voice. He shook my shoulders.
"Please... Please stop (Y/N)... It hurts me more than it hurts you!" Toni said. Tears rolled down his cheeks. My eyes went wide... He was crying... Over me. Me! I started crying.
"Okay... I'll t-try to s-stop," I stuttered hugging him. He sighed, hugging me.
"W-will... you go out with me?" he asked hopefully. I nodded.
"Y-yes," I stuttered.
"I'm going to expose your family. You'll stay with me," Toni whispered in my ear. I nodded. We left to the police station. Toni told them and even showed them pictures. The police agreed to it. They came to the house. They knocked on the door.
"Open up its the police," one of them said.

Hey girl, open the walls play with your dolls and we'll be a perfect family

I went in the back door. I walked out of the room. My family was scrabbling around to looke perfect again. When they finished, they nodded. I put my hand on the door nob.

Places! Places! Get in your places! Throw on your dress and get on your dollfaces!

I opened the door and winked at the police.
"Yes officers?" I asked nicely.
"We would like to talk to your parents," one said. I opened the door wider and let them in.
"Hello, is there something wrong?" my mom asked.
"Yes there is. You have been reported for abuse, and a bad places for your child," one said. I saw my dad glare at me.
"What ever do you mean?" my dad asked.
"Yeah? Were just perfect," my brother said. The word perfect rolling off his tounge.

Everyone thinks that were perfect. Please don't let them look through the certains!

My brother stood up next to me. He smiled at them innocently.

Picture! Picture! Smile for the picture! Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?

"We want to have a look at this places than," one said.
"But officers, were just fine, perfect if you will," my dad said.

Everyone thinks that we're perfect. Please don't let them look through the certains!

Toni stepped up.
"I've seen what as happened. And I call this place," Toni said, "A Dollhouse."

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things nobody else sees, D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E, I see things nobody else sees...

My 'family's' eyes went wide. You ran over to Toni and hugged him. Your family was arrested.
~Time Skip~

Its been 3 years snice my family was arrested. Toni got you a German Shepherd puppy. (Puppy- )You was staring at a picture of your family. A tear dropped from your eyes. You gasped as hand wrapped around your waist.
"Its okay, their gone now," Toni whispered in your ear. You put the picture down and cuddled up to him. A smile slipped onto your face as you fell alsleep.

No more dollhouses... Or dolls... No more fake smiles anymore. For now on nothing more than real smiles. You hope that, that wouldn't happen again.