"CAGED"(YAOI/ boyXboy love story)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shohei complained, His head is floating in the air due too the after effects of the drugs his using. Enjoying the pleasurable sensation brought by the prohibited medicine. There he lies naked in bed making it look more luxurious .He picked the most expensive room in the famous 5 star hotel. Beside him is a table with bundles of drugs and other paraphernalia’s needed for the methods of taking drugs.

After injecting an amount of the prohibited medicine while feeling high, shohei lies in the bed oozing with sex appeal, with his disarranged hair that extended up to his shoulder. Eyes closed, that once opened you’ll be drowned to his sharp brown eyes that anyone would die for. His well-built body structure covered with sweat from the pain and pleasure he acquired from the effects of the drugs.

RING!…..RING!

Shohei’s cell phone is ringing for a while now and finally he gave up ignoring it. He lazily lifted his right arm and answered.

“Fuck! What is it now Luis?” Shohei shouted on the phone and slumping back to the bed at the same time, feeling annoyed by the interruption of his friend.

“Haha! How did you know it’s me huh?” A handsome voice answered to the other line.

“Hell! I know you’re the only person on earth who has the guts to call me at a time like this, and….FUCK YOU for that!” Shohei calmly replied while putting aside some strand of his hair that is blocking his face behind his ears.

“Yeah, Yeah,….I love you too buddy..haha…” Luis seem to enjoy the sour mood of his friend.

“Anyway, the reason I’m calling is that I’ve got a little gift for you”

“No thanks, I’m taking the medicine (drugs) right now, I know you’ll only give me some of it, but I’m in no mood for another tonight, I’m exhausted you see.”

“Wrong!”

“Huh? What is it then or I‘ll hang up” Shohei irritably said feeling drained of his patience

“Are you in that five star hotel you’re talking about? I happen to remember that today’s you’re birthday, and as a friend I’d like to send some gift for you..hehe….”

“I’ve got some gorgeous babes here with me man! And I wanted to share some of it to you…haha…you know, it’s you’re birthday gi—“

“Hey!Hey,,,,, Stop blabbering shit things…anyway suit yourself but I’m in no mood tonight so don’t bother me at the moment….. key? Shohei said decisively and pressed the end button. He has no intention to prolong his conversation with Luis. He threw the expensive cell phone on the floor and look up at the wall clock….

It’s already 12 :27 in the morning ,yeah Luis always remember my birthday, I myself cant even remember mine…haha..how silly.

So….today is the day I was born, hhhmmm… I wonder why I was even born anyway .Shohei thought while he fell asleep being taken away by the effects of the drugs.

BUZZ! BUZZ! The buzzer inside Shohei’s room woke him up from his deep sleep.

“Darn it! I didn’t call for room service it must be that darn Luis” Shohei irritatingly stood up from the bed and started  walking lazily.

It better be worth it Luis. He warned in his mind feeling annoyed just by thinking of his friend

As he opened the door, he saw an innocent young man appeared in front of him gazing up at him.

Shohei stared down at the boy surprisingly. He’s heart almost stop when he stared at the eyes of the young man standing in front of him, which possesses a pair of very deep black eyes that matches his brown hair.