"Aw come on, it'll be literally two seconds."

Wardell took a long sigh and considered that it's the least he can do especially Bc she almost forgot her birthday.

"Alright. I'll go check it out." Stephen pulled the keys out of the engine and  dragged his sore body out of his ca shutting it behind him. With Skylar walking in front of him, he couldn't help but take a 5 second glance of her lower half. She was a pretty girl, really. Grey eyes, tan colored skin, long black hair going down her back. She was like those typical, mixed girls you see on Instagram. Stephen thought so too, but not a lot of them had the personality like Skylar. Even though she's a "gas pumper", they had both exchanged numbers so they often text each other from time to time and they both found the more and more they texted the more closer they had gotten with each other. 

But of course, In a lot of relationships, friendships or the "boyfriend and girlfriend" type, there's often someone who cares more than the other. And in this case it was the girl. Simply because the man didn't want to commit yet and didn't want to be "tied down". But of course the girl was blindsided by her affection every time Wardell's name popped up on her phone, every time they Face Timed, every time he pulled in one of the slots to fill up his gas. Skylar was starting to love every minute of him. But Stephen was on a totally other page than her.

Skylar held the door open for Stephen but then quickly locked it right behind him. She then reached into the nearest drawer, pulled out a gun and several bullets loading them into the gun.

Of course, this startled the man, having no idea on god's earth what she was doing. His mind was yelling at him to run but his feet wouldn't let him. His heart pounding out of chest and bile forming in throat; he had no idea what to do and he felt as if he couldn't do anything. He thought he could trust Skylar, she was becoming to be one person he can actually call his friends, knowing he doesn't have many of those. But it looks like Skylar proved him wrong; he didn't understand what was going on, and couldn't do anything to stop it.

After Skylar finished loading the bullets, which took a very long time, considering she never really used a gun before (she had always had a gun in her drawer for protection but she never thought that she would actually have to use it), she took a double glance at Stephen. She saw that his eyes were an extremely light shade of green, symbolizing that he was frightened.

"No, no, no, Wardell this is not what it looks like" she says realizing that the light skinned man was actually scared of what she was going to do with the gun but blindsided by the actual problems;

"There is a guy on the floor of your backseat with a knife in his hand. I noticed him when I was pumping your gas. I took a quick glance at him because I didn't want it to make it too obvious that he had been seen. I'd tell you to contact the police but I see that your in what seems to be shock right now. I'm surprised he didn't kill you yet, honestly, Stephen." She says.

Now, sort of calm but still in shock, finds the courage to reach his phone in his back pocket to call the police but feelings nothing there and remembered he left his phone in car. Thankfully, however he saw that Skylar was already on it.

They waiting there in that, small space, for the police to arrive. By the time they did the person in backseat starting running, but the police caught him. His name turned out to be Anderson Sarmiento, and it turns out his agenda was to ride until Stephen had went into his house and to do harm there; but with the great eyes of Skylar, he didn't make it far. She was rewarded by Stephen with a night at his house and a diner breakfast in the morning. He realized that he should've gave her a chance sooner and maybe all of this wouldn't have happened.

I mean it was the least he could do.... She did save his life........

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well I updated 😜. I hoped you enjoyed this as much as I did writing it. Sorry for any mistakes 💕. I will go back in edit them in due time.

KEEP REQUESTING BC I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE FOR THIS BOOK.

(This idea is not mine)

Songs of the Week//

How Deep Is Your Love// Calvin Harris
Say It// Tory Lanez
Jumpman// Drake & Future
Broken Hearted// Kalin & Myles
Jugg// Fetty Wap & Monty
Antidote// Travis $cott
A Train// Justine Skye