Untitled Part 2

Chapter 2: Down the Drain

Still the girls were falling and screaming very loudly as they went deeper into the disgusting, wet and smelly drain. Suddenly light was in front of them then the girls went through it which turned them into a living teenage mutant turtles all except Mona, she was an amphibian. Then they saw the ground. Suddenly they landed on top of each other holding and shaking their heads. When they got up, they saw the original TMNT staring at them with amazement.

The girls were there wondering who they are, what they look like and where they are. Leonardo (the leader of the TMNT team) tried to greet them. But the girls got scared so they ran off into the sewers behind them. While they were running, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello & Michelangelo went after them to try to convince them who they are before they end up in the wrong hands ( you know, someone evil will brain wash them). The girls found a ladder that leads them up to the surface. They knew that they couldn't let any human see them so they went on the roof. "Where are we? Why does this looks like TMNT?" asked Amoly while running. "I think we are in some alternative world," said Paige while trying to catch her breath. Suddenly, the girls approach the Foot Clan. Then the Foot Clan was ready to fight them, but luckily Leo, Raphael, Donnie and Mikey jumped in front of the girls and started battling the Foot Clan. The girls were shocked to see what was happening in front of them. Unlike Amoly she was enjoying the fight because she always wanted to see them live in action. When Leo and his brothers were finished fighting, the girls had disappeared.

Leo and his brothers mistakenly forgot one of the Foot Clan had escaped from them. "I should have took him out before he ran off!" said Raphael angrily. Meanwhile, at Shredder's lair (the enemy), the Foot Clan who escaped told him about female turtles. Shredder had an evil look on his face. "Yes, this is a good advantage to take out that fool Splinter and his sons", said Shredder in a deep voice. "KARI!!!" shouted Shredder, "I have a job for you I need you to convinced these so call female turtles that the rat and his sons are their enemies." he said having full confidence. Kari followed his orders. " But father, what if they don't believe...." " Don't worry they're new they don't know anything about this place," said Shredder. Kari said yes and she went searching.

Back where Leo and his brothers live (a secret lair in the sewers) they went to their father, Master Splinter the best ninja ever, to tell him about female turtles. Splinter knew that this is bad. " You must try to stop them before they fall into the wrong hands, know go! And be careful," said Splinter. The male turtles got everything they needed and of course Mikey had to say later to Ice-cream Kitty.