It was already dark outside, so they said their goodbyes, promising to return.

They had been walking for five minutes when Caleb decided to speak up.

"It's fine, Olivia. If you have a son..." He was about to say something else when Olivia interrupted, which surprised him even more.

Cameron is not my son. He's my younger brother." She informed him.

"Wait... What?" He stutters.

"How about we sit?" Olivia suggested.

Olivia finally decided to let out a small part of her life as they sat on the nearest bench.

"Please don't say anything in the middle."

"All right." He said.

"Things were not going well at the house. It got to the point where it wasn't safe for Cammy to live there anymore, so I took him and left. I drove here. Cammy was crying, so I went to a nearby small restaurant to feed him. That's when I noticed Madison crying and Aaron, her husband, holding and consoling her. I couldn't help but listen in and discovered that Madison even though being fertile might not have children, which presented me with the excellent opportunity to give Cameron to them. He was only two years old. I knew it wasn't the best idea, but it was the only way to keep him safe. Further, I had known them for a long time. Before I even left Rosewood so I knew that I was giving Cameron to right people.

They were obviously shocked when I handed them my two-year-old baby brother, but I didn't have a choice. So I had to tell them about my personal life at home.

My parents became involved in drugs after I left this place after a year. They were becoming increasingly aggressive and violent, and I realized that my home was no longer safe for a two-year-old child. I informed Madison and Aaron of this information.

They both agreed to adopt. There was big glitch of paper works but Aron had a friend who made it possible. But before materialising everything he did his own research and in end legally adopted Cameron. They, however, wanted to report my parents, but I told them not to. It wasn't a good idea, but I couldn't let them report my parents. Maybe I should have because if I had, they might still be alive." She admitted it.

Caleb was stunned by the recent information he had learned.

"I, um... How did your parents die?" He asked her.

"It was a drug overdose." Caleb's breath became stuck in his throat.

"Did they ever abuse you?" He asked her hesitantly.

"Yeah, lots of time, which is why I needed to get Cameron out of there. You should know that they weren't always like this. Mom took me shopping one month before they died, and we had a good time as a family. They decided to get their act together, but it was not an easy task. They kept asking me about Cameron, but I kept avoiding the topic. I couldn't tell them the truth until they were completely normal. Then, all of a sudden, things went wrong again.

It was so bad that I just blurted out how awful they had been to us. They were extremely guilty. And one morning, I discovered them dead from an overdose. I was taken aback by the scene in front of me. Because I wasn't thinking clearly, I decided to end my life in the same way they did. I took some pills, but before anything could happen, cops arrived, and your parents took me in. Except for that one time, I had never touched drugs or pills in my entire life. Caleb, I am not an addict."

Caleb was feeling more than a little guilty.

"I am sorry, Olivia."

"It doesn't matter, Caleb. I told you this because I was sick of your slanderous accusations. I understand how it feels to lose people because of a single screw-up. I was unable to save my parents and thus lost my entire family. But you can reclaim your family and live happily ever after. Nobody gets a second chance, but you did." Olivia then exited and began walking.