Beautiful...Stranger

Comenzar desde el principio

Shine blush some more when she hear a compliment from Yuzuru.

Yuzuru stand up and they walk their way to the club. Shine and Yuzuru is holding Min's hand together. Shine notices that Yuzuru keep looking at her.

"What?" Shine mouthed.

"You are beautiful especially today" Yuzuru mouthed his answer too.

"Thank you"Shine said and she slightly bow her head and she blushed.

Yuzuru smile to her.

"aishite imasu" Yuruzu mouthed I love you in Japanese.

"What?" Shine asked him as she can't understand what he just said.

Yuzuru just smile at her and he shake his head. He look straight back while Shine is still curiously looked at him, as they continue walking.

.......

Shine look at ice rink with amusement as she watched Yuzuru's every move and she hold her breath every time Yuzuru will jump.

"Oh another jump...1..2..3..4...and he...landed...hooo"

The excitement in her voice is reciprocal with her actions.

Then a tall, dark and handsome young man approach Shine. And as usual she is too focus in watching Yuzuru that she didn't notice the person in front of her table.

"Excuse me, Miss" the person said.

"Yes?" Shine answer but her eyes are still pinned on the ice rink.

"They say upstairs that I can find Mr. Brian Orser here! Where can I see him?" He politely asked her with his sweet voice.

Shine finally decided to looked at him and she is mesmerized to see the man in the other side of her reception table.

"Hi! I am Michael Christian Martinez, where can I find Mr. Brian Orser?" He introduce himself.

"I know who you are..." Shine stumble for words.

"Why are you here? I mean here in Canada?" Shine asked more.

"I am here to hopefully fulfill my dreams"
Michael said and smile.

Shine just stand frozen in front of him.

"Is that Yuzuru there?" Michael asked as he points to Yuzuru in ice rink.

"Yes" Shine short reply. Her smile is glued in her face as she looked at him.

"He is one of my favorite skater" He said.

"who else wouldn't?" Shine said in her mind.

"Ah.. yes! he is amazing" Shine said smiling.

"I know it's not allowed but can you please sign this for me?" Shine said as she handed a piece of clean paper to Michael.

He get the paper from Shine and sign it.

"Oh..what's your name?" Michael politely asked.

"Shine!" Shine excitedly said.

Michael handed back the paper to Shine and smile.

"Here!For someone who see Yuzuru Hanyu everyday and asked for an autograph from me, it is really flattering " Michael shyly said with a wide smile on his face.

Shine laugh -a shy laugh.

"Are you here everyday, Shine?" Michael asked.

"Yes" Shine happily said.

"Well, in that case, I think I'll have another reason to go train here everyday" Michael said.

Shine blush and though she know that his compliment are just empty words, Shine still feel flattered.

As nice as that moment, Shine suddenly remember Michael's purpose in coming to the club. 

"Oh...Coach.." Shine said as she remind herself.

Michael is a little startled by Shine.

"I'll tell him about you first ,Michael. Can you please wait here?" Shine said.

"Sure" Michael said as he understand Shine.

Shine then exit her post and enter the ice rink.

Once inside, Shine see that Yuzuru fell in his jump.

"Aww..stand up" Shine said in her mind.

Shine approach Coach Brian but she didn't say a word yet as he's still speaking.

Yuzuru try a quad jump again and he fall from it again. It's too painful to watch him.

"Focus Yuzu! What's distracting you?" Coach said.

Yuzuru try another quad again but he fail.

"Yuzu take a five.  You must be tired...you are not performing well" Coach Brian said.

When Coach Brian turn to his side, his surprised to see Shine standing at his side.

"What is it Shine?" He asked while he frown.

"Michael is looking for you Sir" Shine said timidly to Coach Brian- his presence always intimidate her.

"His here! where?" Coach Brian asked.

"He is waiting in the reception, Sir" Shine timidly said.

"Thank you Shine" Coach said while he patted Shine in her shoulder.

Coach walk closer to the rink and he loudly tell his students that he will be gone for a while.

Shine walk behind Coach Brian as they are leaving the ice rink together. Yuzuru is skating towards her and she meet Yuzuru's eyes. Shine smile to him but he didn't smile back to her and he just continue to skate. Shine is surprise by the cold gesture of Yuzuru.

"What???Why he is like that?" She asked herself while Shine continue on walking.

"Yuzuru, what's eating you?" Nam asked loud enough for Shine can still hear him.

Shine stop walking as she also want to hear what Yuzuru has to say. Maybe, this will also answer the look in his eyes a little awhile ago.

"Nothing" Yuzuru shortly said.

"Nothing? It's so obvious that you are distracted. what is it? It's the guy earlier isn't it?" Nam interrogate.

"Yes! I think it's that guy! what is his name again...Michael something" Javier also join them.

"So he is distracted because of him?" Shine said in her mind.