They put me over on one of the beds and then starts doing some tests. "I need you to fill this out. And is there anyone we can contact?" A nurse, I think, comes over with a paper for me to fill out.

"Yeah. My wife. Danneel Harris Ackles. She's at home with our daughter. She was to supposed to take care of her, while me a Cali were doing this photoshoot." I explain and start to fill out the paper.

"Aww that sounds sweet. Holiday pictures?" She asks and I look up at her.

"No, pictures for an article." I make it sound as if she is dumb for thinking it could be a holiday picture.

"Your a model?" She asks with a wide smile.

"No, I'm an actor." I answer in the same expression as before. What is wrong with me. She asks a nice question and I answer as if she could be anymore dumb for not knowing. I know I'm a famous actor and all that but there are actor whom are more known than me and I'm not afraid of admitting it. And she doesn't exactly look like the girl whom has time to watch supernatural when she gets off work. But who knows. Maybe she has.

"Oh, cool. My sister wanted to be an actress. But then she decided to do something else instead." She tells me.

"Really?" I say. I hand her back the paper and she walk over behind the desk and looks it through. 

After have been laying in this bed for about forty five minutes Danneel finally shows up with JJ. And behind her is Jared, Gen, Their kids, Misha, Vicky and their kids. She called everyone? How sweet of her. She runs over to me and give he a really big hug and kiss me. After her, Jared hugs me and so does Misha. God, I'm so happy to see them. All of them.

"Are you all family?" A doctor comes over and ask.

"Yeah. They are all my family." I answer. They are. Not by blood but I spend more time with Misha, Jared, JJ and Danneel than any other person in my family. So yeah, they are my family.

"Okay, well I just wanted to let you know that you can go home now." He says with a smile.

"What about Cali? How is she?" I ask as I sit up more straight and take Danneel's hand in mine.

"The girl who came in with you?" He asks.

"Yes. My daughter. How is she?" I ask again.

"She's okay. She is sleeping right now and was in shock so she couldn't move. She not hurt internally so when she shows us she can move everything, she can go home. Would you like to see her?" He asks and we all nod. "Okay. Come with me then. She already has one visiter but she don't know since she has been sleeping for the past fifteen minutes and he showed up about ten minute ago." He explains.

"What was his name?" Danneel ask sounding a bit concerned. I am too, there is someone with our daughter.

"He said his name was Jason." He tells us. I have never been so relieved to hear his name instead of someone we don't know. Wait. How would he know she's here?

Jason's P.O.V

30 minutes earlier

I pause the music I am listening to on my laptop, to hear what my little sister wants to say. She is sitting next to me on the couch and is looking at me with big yes and a big smile.

"What?" I ask.

"Where is your girlfriend?" She asks with a smile.

"I don't know Em, at home I guess. And she's not my girlfriend." I answer. My sisters name is Emily. She is 13 years old and likes to bother me. A lot.

"Oh, I just figured since you have been spending a lot of time with her lately but you haven't seen her in a couple of days now. Is she sick? Is that why she can't hang?" She asks.

"I don't know." I answer. 

I actually haven't talked to her, like really talked to her, since I kissed her. I don't know why I even kissed her. She is just so sweet and the most beautiful girl I have ever met. And her personality is the best. I have never met a person like her. She is smart and I like her so much. What? Did I just think that? I do. I actually really like her. I need to tell her. She probably think I don't and that is why we haven't talked about the kiss. But what if she doesn't like me? It would be so embarrassing for me if I told her how I feel and she doesn't feel the same. No. I can't say anything. I'm not that brave. Yes, I have to tell her.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial her number. It rings a couple of times before going to voice mail. I try again and on the third ring she answers.

"Hello?" A manly voice asks. Well either Cali is sick or someone else has her phone.

"Who is this?" I ask. I just wanna be sure.

"This is the hospital." He answers.

"What?" I ask an take the phone away from my ear to look at the contact I have dialed. It is Cali I have dialed. But why is the hospital answering.

"Are you looking for Cali? Maybe you could tel use her last name. She was in a car accident and has only been able to tell us her first name." He tells me.

"Ackles, her last name is Ackles." I tell her and hang up. I need to go see her. I place the laptop on the couch and hurry out to the hall and put on my shoes. I take the car keys and runs outside to the car. 

It's doesn't take more than ten minutes to get to the hospital since there isn't much traffic.