The Skull Cave

After DanTDM disappointed about that Rescue Team did not see them at that island,they continue to survive the island and wait for another rescue team.

PopularMMos POV

I was bored to explore the cave because the cave don't have any interesting thing and i think i will go and find another cave.

After a few minutes,i find a skull cave.I dont know it save or not so I go ask Dan to follw me to that skull cave.So Dan follow me.

When we arrive at that skull cave,I notice that something behind that vine.I check it and it was tripwire hooks and it a trap!Before i tell Dan he past the and fell into a hole.I tried to help but I dont have enough ladders.So i tell him that i need to go back to craft some ladders to help him.

DanTDM POV

I dont know about that trap so i just wait PopularMMos to get a ladders and help me to get out from this hole that i fell because of that trap.I just wait and wait and i fell asleep in that hole.

When i wake up,Im not in that hole anymore but not at my house too!I dont know where am i and i hear someone speaking using other language that i dont understand.So I just wait for them to help me.

PopularMMos POV

When i get back to that hole,I dont see DanTDM.I use that ladders to go in that hole and find a blood.I wish that is not Dan blood.I notice that the blood is going somewhere, so i follow the blood to know where that blood come from......