I Wish I Could Hold You

At the moment, Lost Silver was super depressed, more depressed than usual. People may be wondering why he is so depressed right now. Slenderman had took him under his wing and let him stay in Slender Mansion. Also, Silver had the honor of being (y/n) (l/n)'s boyfriend.

You loved Silver dearly and Silver loved you dearly. It had taken him months to muster up the courage to ask you, and you had to admit, it was pretty adorable.

~Flash Back~

You were sitting in the living room, reading one of your favorite books. That's when Silver suddenly floated into the room.

Looking up from your book, you saw that Silver's face was completely red. Setting your book down, you turned all your attention to him.

"Hi Silver!" You greeted cheerfully.

"H-Hi (y-y/n)" Silver stuttered. "Th-There's something I w-want to ask you."

"Okay" you said. "Ask away."

"I...I...I wanted t-to know...um...I can't do this!" Silver lowered himself to the ground, turned himself away from you, and put his head down.

Hearing the sound of someone slapping a face, you looked to the doorway of the living room to see Ben faceplaming. You looked back at Silver and smiled, you guessed what he was trying to do.

Walking around Sliver, you sat down right in front him. "It's okay Silver. What do want to ask me?"

Silver lifted his head a little bit, his face was redder than before.

"I...I...I wanted to..."

"Yeees..." you urged him to continue.

"I...I..."

"It's okay Silver, I know you can do it!"

"I...I wanted to know if you would go out with me!"

You giggled at his cuteness. It was so cute that he was this nervous to ask you out.

Wrapping your arms around him, you brought Silver into a hug.

"Of course I'll go out with you Silver!"

~End of Flash Back~

Like I said...adorable. Anyway! Silver was currently sitting on his bed in his room. He was whimpering like a little lost puppy. It was cute, but sad at the same time.

Running up the stairs with Ben's stolen DS in your hand, you ran up to Silver's bedroom door.

You knocked on the door. "Silver! Do you wanna play Pokémon with me!?"

The bright smile on your face went away when you heard the faint cries of Sliver coming from the other side of the door. Wrapping your fingers around the doorknob, you slowly opened his door.

"Silver...?" You asked, poking your head through the door. "Are you okay?"

When you saw Silver crying on his bed, your heart broke in two. Hurrying over to Silver's bed, you crawled on to the bed and sat next to him.

"Silver, why are you crying?" You asked with worry in your voice.

"I...I want to hold you" Silver confessed.

"What?" You asked.

"I want to hold you in my arms...b-but I don't have any" Silver cried.

"Awww! Silverrrr!" You pulled him into your arms.

Sliver nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck and continued to cry.

"You...you're always g-giving me hugs" Silver cried. "But I...I'm never able to hug b-back or give you any h-hugs."

"Ssshhhh" you shushed him and rocked back and forth.

You slowly took off his hat and gently stroked his hair.

"It's okay" you reasured him. "I don't mind that you can't give me hugs. As long as you let me hug you I'll be happy."

"But I'm not happy!" Sliver confessed. "I love y-you so m-much! And I want to be able t-to hold you in my arms!"

"Oh Silver" you were on the verge of tears now. "Please don't cry, everything will okay."

"Why didn't I just t-turn back when I had t-the chance?" Silver asked. "I-if had, I c-could be holding you r-right now."

"But Silver..." you bagan. "If you had turned back you wouldn't have become a Creepypasta and we never would have met."

"But (y/n)-"

"No buts Silver" you ordered. "I hate it when you get upset like this, it always makes me feel sad."

"I...I don't want to make you sad (y/n)."

You grabbed Silver's shoulders and pushed him away from you so you could look into his eyes. "Then you have to stop being sad. I love you and I wouldn't stop loving you because you can't hug."

Cupping Silver's cheeks, you wiped a few of his tears before lightly placing you lips on his. Silver immediately kissed back.

When you separated, you opened your eyes to see something amazing. You almost burts into tears at what you were seeing. Silver had arms and legs again.

"Silver..."

"Yeah?"

"Look down..."

Silver did as he was told and his eyes widened. Putting his hand in front of his face, he moved his fingers around. His face looked as if he had never seen a hand before.

"(Y-y/n)...my arms...legs...they're back" Sliver stuttered, practicly speechless.

"Oh my gosh! Sil- MMFF!"

You weren't able to finish your sentence because Silver grabbed you and pulled you into his chest. Silver wrapped his arms around you and wrapped his legs around your lower back. Crying tears of joy, Silver nuzzled his face in your hair.

You were a little taken back by the sudden embrace, but when you realized what was happening, you immediately hug back. It felt nice being in Silver's arms.

You and Silver sat there for a good few minutes. When ever you would move a little bit to get in a better position, Silver's grip on you would tighten. He wasn't ready to let go of you yet.

An idea suddenly popped in your head.

Taking your face out of Silver's chest, you looked up at him and spoke. "Silver, we need to go tell everyone that your legs and arms are back!"

"Right now?" Silver pouted.

"Yes right now!"

"...okay"

Silver slowly let go of you and got off the bed. Wobbling a little bit, Silver began to make his way towards the door. Silver almost made it out the door, but suddenly his arms and legs just disappeared!

Silver was ready for the disapearence of his limbs, so he ended up falling flat on his face.

"Oh my gosh! Silver are you okay?!" You asked.

Silver levitated off the ground. "That hurt..."

Silver floated over to the bed and sat down next to you. There was sadness all over his face.

"They left..." Sliver whimpered.

You gave him a caring smile before kissing his pale cheek. "I'm sure they'll come back."

And that is the story of how Lost Silver found out that his limbs just come and go.

-----------------------------------------------
There it is! My Lost Silver x reader!
I might have actualy cried when the idea of Silver not being able to hug his girlfriend and crying about it came to my mind...DON'T JUDGE ME!