Start of the Plan

"I will never gonna do this but I have to"

My name is Amber Guevara. Sounds like a princess right? If in the past, let me say I'm weak enough but now, I'm strong, stronger than you expected.

My father is in Paris and he's working there as an photographer while my mother is a Culinary Chef and we have a catering business who was being led by my mom and my 3 brothers. The oldest is Martin the second was Alvin and the third was Eric. So that say that I was the only girl in the 4 of us...

My mother found out what happened between me and Brace so she try to encourage me that I will transfer another school but I decided to stay for that academy and also I said to her that it will not affect my studies.

Later that evening...

My 3 kuya's go to my room while I was looking at the window and at the same time I was listening to a music. They asked me if I'm alright and I say yes and they have nothing to worry about. They gave me some love advice s but I will not follow it for I have my own plan...

Then they all come to their respective room to rest. When they're all gone I get my laptop and wrote on my journal saying:

September 20
I have a very bad day because I found out that my heart was just playing by someone but I'm a little bit excited for my plan and it will start tomorrow afternoon. First I will make Brace fall in love with me again and if that happened I will also gonna play with his heart without noticing me and every secret of him, I will reveal it... I think it's a bad idea but i need to do this for he played with me. And I will win this game.