The Story Of Us: Chapter 2

I finished putting on the last touches to my makeup when i receive a text message from Maggie saying she was outside waiting for my slow ass to get in the car. I laughed it off, that's how Maggie & I are, like I said before she's like a sister to me. I thank god for literally putting her in my path, it's been a blissful year with her. 

I headed downstairs, after checking if I had grabbed everything I needed. To lately realize i left my jacket & it was a cold & windy night, for my luck."Becky if you don't get your ass inside the car so we can leave, I will get down & shove you inside" Maggie shouted out the car window, making me roll my eyes because it would be literally impossible to shove me in the car, who says I wouldn't put up a fight. 

"I'm coming, gosh is it even possible to have your panties in a twist this early at night?" I laughed climbing in the back, noticing she did bring this guy Austin along. "I think so" Austin joined in making Maggie glare at both us, which just made me laugh. "I'm Austin by the way" He said stretching from the front seat to the back to shake my hand. "Becky, but my friends call me Becks" I said shaking his hand. 

"Okay love struck lovebirds let's get this party started" Maggie shouted, turning the music up louder, something that i would have noticed if I wasn't in awe because Austin is not ugly, he is very cute, not saying I like him, yet. 

Did I forget to mention, Maggie loves driving fast, to the point where it has you holding onto anything that is solid ground. I haven't gotten used to it, but it doesn't feel as bad as the first time I was in the car with her. By the looks of it, Austin hasn't gotten in the car with her before, because that boy is holding on for dear life. Which is amusing to watch until we arrive to our destination. 

It happens to be this small food place, it looks artsy & it's my kind of scene. Graffiti walls are very creative & beautiful art. Something that boring people don't appreciate very often, thinking that is just vandalism. It's not, its a way people can express themselves when they think they don't have a voice, they use spray cans, & paint brushes to paint their own voice, in their own unique way. There's this huge wall, and next to it, its a table full of spray cans. I guess it's a place where you can spray paint on the walls, creating more colorful vibes to the place. I just know this will be my favorite place. 

"You like it Becks?" Maggie asked looking at me for a reaction."I picked it out just for you, I know you love art & anything that screams 'artsy' " She said smiling at me. "Of course I love it, this will be my new favorite place" I said smiling at her, I hugged her tightly & thanking her multiple times.

After a while of shutting me up, I ran like an excited child seeing something new for the very first time, starring at the huge wall in an awe way. I grabbed spray cans, every different color you can think of & started expressing my excitement onto this  beautiful wall. I was joined by Austin, later to learn that he loves to sing & paint, to express his feelings as well. "So you sing?" I asked working on my pink rose, that I gathered into a girls neck that was painted before we arrived. "Yeah, I love it, I also play guitar, piano, & the drums" He said smiling widely which made me smile because his smile is very beautiful & contagious. " Not to brag or anything but I can beat box" He said winking making me blush & smile like a school girl who just talked to her crush for the very first time. Which made me get this good feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

A/N: Hey lovelies, so new update!! :) Hope you enjoyed it! <3 Vote, Like & Comment I love you guys so much I appreciate you guys reading this story. <3 P.s ( A gif on the side of Austins smile, that by the way, it's  very contagious <3 i love it!)