Chapter 1

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BACON" A loud voice bellowed while clanking two toatsers together. The band members groaned. "What in the world?!" A pink haired member groaned out. "We've recieved the videos!" The man answered. The man was their manager, Mira, yes thats a girls name. But she might as well be a guy, or a demon. "Oh no the squeaky fans!" A raven haired man with peircings groaned. "Too bad~ Since only you and Natsu are here, your the judges!" Mira dragged them into the viewing room and put a CD in. They must have watched a thousand entries. Some were unbearingly painful, making the two members grit their teeth. When Mira pops in a new CD a small bluenette pops up. She wears a white button up shirt with red suspenders. "Woah woah don't skip, she aint hyperventilating," Gajeel watched the girl a bit amused. "U-um I'm Levy Mcgarden and I'm a big fan. I don't know if im your biggest fan, and I can't really afford contest tickets, but I really like your band. Oh and Gajeel your peircings are super cool!" She flashed a smile and picked up a guitar. She starts to strum and Gajeel quickly recognizes its a song he wrote and soloed.

"Yeah I could be the one" She sang the last verse and smiled shutting the camara off. "Her, she's winning!" Gajeel franticcly spoke. "Gajeel and Levy sitting in a-" "SHUT YER TRAP" Gajeel shushed him. "Ok I'll find her number and call her for you Gajeel!" Mira giggled and walked to her office. "For me? No no no!" Gajeel blushed a bit. He did like how she was honest, she wasn't a squealing girl. She was calm, and she like Gajeel's peircings, HIS peircings.

A/N Thank you for letting me use your idea!~ I hope it isn't too close XP