Chapter 2 - Hospital karma

You woke up to a bright light hovering over you as you lay in a rather uncomfy bed. You slowly lift your self up to sit upright and out the corner of your eye you see him. Levi at the side of your bed asleep in a chair.

The doctor walks in and asks you a few questions and then you ask the doctor "why is he here ?".

A voice spoke from the side of you "im here coz I saved your life so be grateful brat" he hisses at you.

"Levi please just go! Now I don't want to see you ever again!". After you spoke those words Levi got up and left the room with heavy foot steps and an angry expression.

After a few hours of Levi waiting outside you being to think "what have I done I've pushed my one true love away from me! And he's all I ever wanted...but he's gay so what's the point in life anymore without him in my life I don't want to live! I'm nothing I'm leaving this world !"

You saw a surgical knife and grabbed it your depression problems had taken over your body like it had a mind of its own. You began to cut your wrist and arms till the doctor walked in.

Doctor: "Miss (l/n) stop !" The doctor yelled at you.

Levi burst through the door at the sudden screams coming from your room. The doctor immediately took the surgical knife away from you and all sharp objects out of the room. As the doctor walked past Levi he said "try to talk her out of it she could do with your touch". Levi looked confused but did as he was instructed to do and once again took the chair beside your bed.