When bae is on her period

Jason's P.O.V

Im on my way to pick up my baby Yn(Your name). When I called her earlier she sounded irritated and depressed then she sounded happy, I don't know what's wrong with her but Imma find out.

-Yn's house-

Jason:*blows the horn*

Yn:*walks out of the house and locks the door*shit it's hot out here*frowns and walks to Jason's car*

Jason:*unlocks the door*

Yn:*gets in and slams the door*

Jason:hay baby*about to kiss you*

Yn:*puts her hand to his lips*NO ! IM HUNGRY AND IM ON MY PERIOD

Jason:Eww*frowns*

Yn:Eww? You better be glad we ain't got no damn baby talkin' bout some damn "eww". Do you have blood comin' out of you you ? Talkin' bout some damn eww . Do your mood swings change? Talkin bout some muthafuckin' eww .*starts crying and fanning yourself*

Jason:*rubs your shoulder*

Yn:*stops crying and screams*GET OFF ME*folds arms and pouts*

Jason:*shakes his head*lord*starts the car and pulls off*baby you ok?

Yn:*rolls eyes*im fine

Jason:oh ok *grabs your hand and kisses it* I love you so much

Yn:Awww i love you too

Jason:*rolls down his window and stops at a red light*you look really beautiful today*smiles looks at you*

Yn:Thanks babe*blushes*

Random girl:*walking down the street*Hay Jason

Jason:*looks at her*oh shit ! Wassup Jasmine ?

Jasmine:*smiles*nothing. wassup with you?

Jason:Nothing . Just ridin' around with my girl*smiles*

Jasmine:oh ok well I'll see you around

Jason:alright*looks at the rode and drives away*

Yn:*staring at him*

Jason:*looks at you*what babe?

Yn:who was that?

Jason:A girl I went to school with named Jasmine.

Yn:oh was she one of your groupies?

Jason:Not really. I just took her to prom and took her virginity

Yn:*lets go of his hand and looks out of the window*

Jason:*sighs*Come on babe don't be like that

Yn:I know you miss her. I mean look at her , she's a fucking goddess. With her long hair,big butt,big boobs,small waist, pretty skin,and everything else. Just because I'm bloated and chubby doesn't mean you have to look at other bitches ! I mean it's only because my period is on but when it goes off I'll be back to my normal size ! I knew once my period came on you wouldn't want me any more*cries* I knew it. I cannot stand this bullshit ! Don't look at me in ugly*puts your hands over your face*

Jason:*takes your hands off of your face*no baby. It's not like that ! I was just holding a friendly conversation with her. I'll never hurt you .... I love you too much to hurt you and you're beautiful

Yn:*stops crying and starts laughing*aww baby !*leans over and kisses his cheek*

Jason's P.O.V
This is gonna be a LONG ride

The end.

Hay guys. This is my first imagine in this book so if it's boring or uninteresting right now it'll get better.