Loki x Reader 'I didn't know' Chapter 2

Loki stood there in shock. He didn't know what to do. All he knew was that he had fucked up big time now. "What have I done? " he thought to himself. He loved you very dearly but the reason for his nasty behaviour towards you was he simply didn't want to believe it. I mean, he was a freaking god and you were just a human. (With special abilities). Even if he didn't mind Thor and Jane beeing together, he was too proud. At the beginning of your relationship he didn't think it would last very long. It teared him apart from the inside but after some time he noticed that you really loved him, and he got nervous. Nervous that he wasn't enough for you. So after a few months he grew more and more distant to you so that you would start to fight for him and think that you weren't worthy enough for him. Loki hated to do this, but he couldn't find another way. He didn't want to loose you. He just didn't know how much it hurt you.

After a long shocking silence, Loki straighten his face (xD) and ran to your room.

Your p.o.v

You were a crying sobbing mess on your bed, holding your pillow tightly. You didn't want to fight with Loki but this one question he asked sent you over the edge. You felt your heart ache, like something was stabbing it. Like a knife. With needles at the end. Covered in poison. Damn it. You continued to cry for a few minutes before you heard a knock on the door. You went complete silent, not wanting anyone to see you right now. After you didn't answer you heard someone trying to open your door. You still kept your face buried in your pillow, not bothering to look up. After the person failed to open the door (because you locked it xD) it went silent again. "(Y/N) love...We...We need to talk." Your heart ached again for a moment because it's been so long since he had called you that. You weren't even surprised to hear the trickster next to your bed. After he wasn't able to open the door he simply teleported him inside. After a minute of silence you remembered what he said before and began to cry in your pillow again. Loki crouched next to you and put his hand on your back. "I'm sorry my dear. I won't say anything like that ever again. Will you forgive me? " That was when it all hit you. Like a train. With the speed of light. Covered in poison. (Sorry I had to xD) Without another thought you shot up to glare at him. Just when he could say a word you snapped.