..................................................................................................................................................................

I went to get another beer after letting in two of Zed’s four friends, for some reason when I heard they were going to take him away from the party my weird jealousy thing I have been having to deal with since I first saw Zed, decided then would be a good time to rear its ugly head so I kind of forced him to stay and I didn’t feel guilty or sorry not one bit.

“You want to dance, D” I shook my head at the random girl who decided I was the one guy at that moment she wanted to dance with you see I have three rules when it comes to parties if there mine or someone else’s one, Don’t get to drunk you can’t remember what happened, two, never sleep with two people at once, in other words don’t cheat, and finally three DO NOT DANCE because I know that as soon as I get on the dance floor and let the music drive my moves I will start dancing like I used to in Bournemouth and I haven’t danced like that since the night Vicky cheated on me and I moved here.

The door bell rang but I was the other side of the room so I let some random person answer it, and I saw the red air of Adam, Zed’s new friend I glanced to were Zed and his friend, Jake were leaning against the wall to see if he noticed it didn’t seem he had since he seemed to be getting a little too close to one of hoes in are school, he hand was round his waist, ok he wasn’t touching her but he was still talking to her and not pushing her off, suddenly Terry was next to me “What you glaring at?” she asked following my line of sight to were the bitch was now whispering in Zed’s ear “Why are you glaring at Zed” she asked frowning I shook my head trying to get rid of my jealousness to give make up an excuse but I couldn’t think of one so I just said “He’s a asshole and she’s a bitch” and I walked the rest of the way to the kitchen nicking someone’s shot one the way downing it and downing a beer once I was there trying to drown out the feels I was feeling for the asshole.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I leant against the wall with Jake we had just gone into the kitchen to get another drink since some bitch who decided to bitch handle me drank my last one, but I quickly ran back out because Duncan and a girl were making out and I had to get out of there before I hit a girl, these feelings for Duncan were much bigger than I thought.

“Zeddy” I looked to see a very very drunk Duncan stood next to me with a half smile on his face, I turned to look at Jake who it seemed just said yes to a girl who wanted to dance with him and was being lead off “Zeddy” Duncan say this drunken nick name again brought my attention back to him, he grin got bigger when he realised he had my full attention “Can I ask you a question?” I nodded slowly unsure if I wanted to know his question, he went up on his tippy toes to reach my ear grabbing my arm for support when he almost fell, “Wow you have really big arm muscles.” I chuckled smirking down at him “why thank you” he smiled back “No problem” oh god were we flirting, then as if to rest my mind that we were flirting he licked his lips and I rubbed my hand through my hair.

“I know let’s play true or dare” he said excitingly obviously in his drunkenness and flirting he forgot what he wanted to ask me, I laughed and shook my head “Come on it will be fun” he said moving his hand from my arm to my chest I nodded slowly watching his hand, “great” he said and his hand ran down my chest then abs till it glided off just before my jeans, making me moan but thank god Duncan was already shouting out that there was a game of true and dare going on.

Duncan took hold of my hand and dragged me to sit on the floor near the centre of the room, then he took someone’s beer bolt downing the last of it then when it was empty putting it in the middle of the circle which had now formed, he span it once and it landed on the bitch who had attached herself to me earlier she saw me looking at sent me  flirtatious wave, well meant to be a flirtatious wave to me it was just kind of creepy, Duncan next to me stiffened then snorted and quickly span the bottle again.