Do I Have Good Luck Or Bad Luck

"Alison it a time to get up to go to school or your Hanna be late" mom shouted from downstairs. "Ugh " I groaned as I got up. For those of you don't know today I'm am going to be starting a new school and its not gonna be good see I'm not a pretty pink girly girl I like the color black. Some people at my old school thought I was weird for liking black that's one reason why I transferred yes I was bullied. But where hoping for a new start at this school.

After I got up I went to my closet I pucked out black skinny jeans with holes in them and I picked out a Walking Dead T-shirt oh yes did i mension I like The Walmking Dead oh well after I got dressed I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. "Alison come on I want to get there on time on your first day " mom yelled from downstairs.
"Coming" I said once I was down the stairs i grabbed my stuff "ready" I asked "ready" she answered.

While we were in the car I put it on my favorite station 99.3 ,They were saying stuff about bands then I heard a name ofly familiar 5SoS are going to Lincoln Highschool for the 4 year to day after finishing there latest tour they are back for their senior year. has anyon On great I thought now on gonna be bullied by a band yes im going to Lincoln Highschool and I'm a senior "keep up ".

This is gonna be a long year. *arriving* at the school it was like...... Like that victorious show people dancing, singing showing of their skills.Once minutes walked through the door I seen a member of 5SOS it was Ashton. Crap I whispered to my self after I got over the fear of him seeing me I walked passed him hiding my face,twell that was easy if I can avoid them that easy its gonn be a perfect year. OK so I got my schedule over the weekend if was mailed to me my locker #is 101.

Once I found my locker I popped it open and put my bag inside and got out my math book that's my first period. We have at least 5 minutes I'll just go ahead to class. Once I got there I took a seat in the back away from the veiw of the teacher. I started doodling on my binder when a bunch of loud boys came in and by loud and bunch I mean LOUD AND 5SOS band " seriously I whispered under my breath "seriously" someone said as to reassuring me that it is happening I looked up to see Luke hemmimgs and calum standing in front of me why r u so lonely in the back "this is exactly why" I said in a whisper sorry what Calum said nothing I answered "well I think we have an artist on our hands you guys Like said looking down at !my binder.

*bring ,bring ,bring*
The Bell rang the teacher came in ok everyone take your seats as you may know we have a new student joining us today. Alison Gray she said say hello Alison I just kinda waved I don't like speaking to a whole class unless someone makes me mad or wangts to get their jaw out of place.

After that class I had choir. No one knows but I really enjoy singing and I think I'm pretty good at it for me anyway. That class was only for 45 minutes next is S.S and Science after I got in and sat down the classes started all day till 2:45 .,......