chp 7

Kay pov

i woke about 9:30

todays Halloween im purging with nae nae ,and my crew but we really killing nigga thoe

i got up and fell damn my legs sore i limped to the bathroom and took a 50min shower when i got out it was 10:19 i dried off and walked out to my bag camp packed fo me i pulled out my green set and put on sum oil then my  outfit : white trus,white polo shirt ,teal 2015 pamas, gold rollex,chunky silver chain,and i sat at the vanity grabbed my curling iron and curled the bottom of my hair and sat a Goddess chain on top then my gold stud earrings  got up and sat next to camp "bae get up "i said kissin him he turned ova i jumped on the bed he woke up and grabbed my legs makin me fall i hopped on his back "whyy you do tht "i said hitting his bare back he turned us ova where he was on top of me kissin me then my stomach and got up went in the bathroom takin a shower i walked downstairs to get a snack.... 

-Camps pov

i woke up to kay jumpin on the bed i grabbed her legs makin her fall she hopped on my back "whyy you do tht "she said hitting my back i turned us ova and stared kissin her and her stomach  then got up and walked in the bathroom and hopped in the shower i took a 10min shower then hopped back out dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist and went in the closet and picked out :White jeans, black MCM belt ,teal foams,white polo shirt  ,gold rollex,LV backpack wit money in it then i layed it out i put on my Burberry boxers then i put my stuff on then brush my teeth and wash my face put Burberry cologne i look fly don't I then i walked downstairs and kissed kay from the back while picking my hair then she pulled on my shirt i picked her up "nope "she said hopping down "i got to go to the trap "i said to her she nodded "can i come "yeah lets go" she grabbed her purse and i grabbed the keys to my Bentley and we was bumping Eazy-E to my trap on the west side we pulled up and hopped out Kay grabbed my hand its a lil more dangerous here then hers we walked in and i saw all my niggas trell ,Quan,Tre'Melvin, Dre,and Dudda "Wassam niggas "i said "Wassup bruh "they said rollin weed "who dis "Quan asked "Legend daughter "she said they stopped rollin "you fuckin wit a legend lord at tht daughter damn nigga you da shit "he said "well i ain't tht bad baybeh boii " she said to Quan he stood up she let go of my hand and stood up to him "Nigga you better move the shit she did last night oh lord"i said "what!?"they said "she shot a nigga dick off "i said Quan backed up grabbed his nuts "shittttt"he said "mental reminder never to get on her bad side "Trell said "oh she a lord too" i said "what?! you got the whole damn pack huh?"Dudda said "yup and im lovin it "i said lookin at kay she kissed me we walked upstairs to my office  everybody followed i sat down kay sat on my lap i rolled a blunt and smoked it wit kay"dammmmnnnnn nigga and she smoke weed "Quan said  i laughed she did too then her phone rung one bitch i could neva fuck wit one bitch i got to many hoes on my dick she got mad so i told to suck my dick and lick my tip- "damn and she got slaps you lucky " Dre said she answered her phone "wassup " she said "wassup baybeh gurl i missed you "? said.....

who was on the phone? find out next chapter