Chapter 12⏩

Brittany pov
I made it to Ciara house and I unlocked the door since I have a key and the door was lock I spoke to Mrs.johnson (Ciara mom) and gave her a hug. I ran up the stairs and opened Ciara door and saw tissue all on the floor and bed and her under the covers sniffing.
Me- Ciara what's wrong boo
Ciara- you were right Chris did cheat me with his ex Brittany I'm soo sorry for going blast on you and calling you a bitch , I was soo in love with Chris I just got caught up in the moment, I'm soo sorry Brittany ,please accept my apologie please(crying)
Me- look Ciara I don't trust you right now from what you did too me, I would never lie to you never ,imma always keep one hundredwith ya,okay and i accepted your apologie.
Ciara- okay I understand, thank Jesus you said that I was finna cry
Me- for what
Ciara- I thought you were never gonna be my friend again .
Me- girl we sisters , we will never ever in life break apart okay?
Ciara- alright so what's been happening with you and august?
Me- that nigga can go to hell for what he done to me
Ciara- violent I see, but true but I think I should plan you guys a date lunch and talk about why things been happening between you two.
Me- I see where you coming from but a date lunch really , a lunch will be just fine not a date..
Ciara- alright so I'll call him and plan this "lunch" as you say ,and as for my I will be at another table not too far from yall, deal?
Me- deal
After I left Ciara house I went home and went to room and change my clothes and went downstairs to get my dinner(chicken wings and fries)
I took my food to my room and turned the TV on to bring it
Me- that blue-headed ass nigga can't dance worth shit.
After I watched TV and ate my dinner I brushed my teeth and checked my phone no calls no text or emails great after I checked my phone I went straight to bed