Authors Note

I'm getting really annoyed that most of you just comment to complain, don't comment and expect to me change how I write. Everyone has a weakness but it's not a surprise that Xander has one to which I made so obvious that it's the Italians.

Yes I mentioned he's trained years to be a "prison guard" not a "ninja" with cool move, he's is not Chuck Norris! So sorry to disappoint and not meet to your expectations. This is my book which you guys seem to forget, I made it pretty obviously clear that Xander is indeed a "submissive twink" but just doesn't want to admit it. If you don't like overly dominating men and constant smut hence placing this book mature then it's not for you.

I write for my satisfaction which I mentioned plenty of times, I'll update when I want to or have the damn time. Listen it doesn't bother me one bit that one of you's find it disappointing or choose not to read it anymore but commenting about it doesn't change anything either.

Just stop seriously, I can end this book whenever I want so don't push me to do so. I can take criticism but I don't take is someone demanding me to change because you find it disappointing. You find it disappointing then this book isn't for you, move a long. Do not demand anything from me, it doesn't meet your expectations then that's not my problem.